💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gay wrestler Dylan Geick dating social media star Jackson Krecioch?

poppy

Featured Posts

Bloody hooker

Dylan is my dream guy :giveup:

I Like It Rough just so you know Dylan :lolly:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BurqaSwg
56 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Men?

yes, beefy frat lowkey fckboy looking boys

On 17.6.2017 at 4:02 PM, ElTommyGonzales said:

Either way, I hope their not dating. I want Dylan all to myself. 

giphy.gif

I think you're out of luck 

tumblr_orrgezxJEc1rjhmh7o4_500.gif

MESS i did not know u guys care about them too lmaoo i just found out about their relationship today and was watching their younow videos.

Also for those asking about who tops and bottoms...jackson said several times he is exclusivly bottom back when he was dating Aaron. so the wrestler guy tops.

weed

Jackson is nothing special imo (but his eyelashes are pretty) but this dude and his ex omg.... he a lucky gal. His buss must be great 

37 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

MESS i did not know u guys care about them too lmaoo i just found out about their relationship today and was watching their younow videos.

Also for those asking about who tops and bottoms...jackson said several times he is exclusivly bottom back when he was dating Aaron. so the wrestler guy tops.

That's not even true. He has literally said several times that he's versatile. 1:02 "Usually I'm a top."

32 minutes ago, poppy said:

That's not even true. He has literally said several times that he's versatile. 1:02 "Usually I'm a top."

Go look at his younow videos with aaron. Aaron literally says "ppl always tell me i have too good an ass to only top but oh well" and another vodeo they clearly say that jackson is the bottom and aaron is the top.

Maybe he is versatile but he is a more of a bottom now a days Or maybe he was just an exclusive bottom only because aaron was 100% top? Idk

Irrelevant
On June 17, 2017 at 11:38 PM, Rebel Heart said:

Who are these @Irrelevant twinks and why do yall care?

dsUZVTy.gif

Stop using my username sis. If you wanna use it, @ me like above

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

babyboo

im gay but i have a question. is there even a known gay couple that looks somewhat different? literally every gay couple i know either has the same body type (bears w/ bears, thin w/ thin, etc) or looks just straight up identical :awkney:

1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

Go look at his younow videos with aaron. Aaron literally says "ppl always tell me i have too good an ass to only top but oh well" and another vodeo they clearly say that jackson is the bottom and aaron is the top.

Maybe he is versatile but he is a more of a bottom now a days Or maybe he was just an exclusive bottom only because aaron was 100% top? Idk

Yeah, exactly. He was the bottom in that relationship, but that doesn't mean he's always the bottom. He's said he's versatile multiple times. Here is another example.

tumblr_okpowkQgxs1rf5sa5o3_r5_400.gif

My Enigma Heart
11 hours ago, poppy said:

I think you're out of luck 

tumblr_orrgezxJEc1rjhmh7o4_500.gif

Oh well, at least I still have Shawn Mendes.  :selena:

8 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

You guys, I'm too old for this :toofunny:

who?

Omg same! 

I feel so out of the loop right now

Yuuri
12 minutes ago, ElTommyGonzales said:

Oh well, at least I still have Shawn Mendes.  :selena:

I have Troye Sivan, least my dreams can c*m a reality. Unlike you delusional bottoms.

shoful
On 6/17/2017 at 10:00 AM, Rescued said:

Who are all these people that you guys keep bringing up that I've never heard of before in my life :madge:

Literally me:toofunny:

Idk who they are but I wanna date the one with the Gay agenda shirt. He's hot :v:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived