series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

yeah. i wanna know if the "A" is the same from the books.. then i would make sense for things.

-Mark

yeah. i wanna know if the "A" is the same from the books.. then i would make sense for things.

No, they said that the A on the show is different to the books.

Oh, it's different than the books? I haven't read them so yeah lol

But OMG I'm loving it at the moment !

This is like...the only show that's on TV right now that I watch, so I get pretty excited when it's on. :hehe:

Plus we're getting close to finding out who A is, so usually something pretty big happens in every episode now.

monsterdevotion

We are so close to finding out who A is we should make bets, I have all my money on Mona specially because of the preview from the next episode

We are so close to finding out who A is we should make bets, I have all my money on Mona specially because of the preview from the next episode

No way is it Mona.

Idk who I think it is but I know it's deff. not Mona.

I kind of always thought it may have been Melissa. But that's just because I don't like her.

It's annoying how the show's producer said that big fans of the show will have figured out who A is by now, because I feel like I have been paying really close attention to everything and I still haven't any clue.

Archived