Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy ranks her exes in bed

yASSsss

Featured Posts

The Child
15 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

I don't understand the problem with everyone saying that it's “offensive" considering her boyfriend mentioned is taking it lightly and to everyone saying that she had the option to basically cop-out defeats the purpose of the game and everyone who had participated knew what they were getting into and it seems hypocritical to say the least that there are people of her age fantasizing about males in such an immature manner. Due to the previous commenters being Britney Spears fans, I have to mention the fact that she had insinuated that he had a small penis and there wasn't an uproar about it when she stated that. How's that going to affect the endeavors and/or the sexual relations amongst the people listed? It's immature of course, but don't pretend as if it wasn't done in a way to be enjoyable and it doesn't affect neither of the men in the long run. 

I was totally gonna post this but I decided not to, this game was way too funny for me :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws

Okay, seriously. I wanna know how the reaction would be if a male singer said this **** -_-

This is disgusting.

John Wayne

Why do people make a big deal out of this? I'm sure she said that jokingly. Lighten up :lolga:

Kermit

you guys are so ****ing...

you think she did this free will?

she was ****ing asked

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

imwoahvicky
3 hours ago, HOTNGaga said:

That's not how it worked. The Carpool Kareoke guy gave her three names and she had to rank them in bed or eat something disgusting from a table (I believe hers was bird saliva).

Classic GGD assuming stuff without reading about it first! :D 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Born To Slay
28 minutes ago, DominicB said:

you guys are so ****ing...

you think she did this free will?

she was ****ing asked

It's free will to say something, so yes, she did it at free will. Just because ur asked something, doesn't mean you have to answer. 

She didn't have a gun to her head, the only negative consequence for refusing to answer would've been looking like a buzz kill for not playing right. 

RainingOnMe

Some of you guys are so eager to pull at her any chance you get.

It was a GAME. She didn't want to eat bird saliva so she played the game and answered the question. She didn't even want to answer it but was forced really. 

Kermit
Just now, Born To Slay said:

It's free will to say something, so yes, she did it at free will. Just because ur asked something, doesn't mean you have to answer. 

She didn't have a gun to her head, the only negative consequence for refusing to answer would've been looking like a buzz kill for not playing right. 

I bet you half this fanbase would be like "YAAAAAAAAAAS GAGA OMG SAVAGE" if she damn ranked her exes in bed. Even having sat down with Dalai Lama and all. It's hypocrisy. PERIOD.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit

I like how Gaga can work with rapists and we forget about it when the single changes.

Katy works with Luke and she's torn down it forever.

DO YOU GUYS NOT SEE THE ISSUE AT HAND?

****ing perception.

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

I bet you half this fanbase would be like "YAAAAAAAAAAS GAGA OMG SAVAGE" if she damn ranked her exes in bed. Even having sat down with Dalai Lama and all. It's hypocrisy. PERIOD.

And if John or Diplo were asked this question and answered, everyone would be cheering them on and screaming male superiority. It's just unbelievable

RainingOnMe
Just now, DominicB said:

I like how Gaga can work with rapists and we forget about it when the single changes.

Katy works with Luke and she's torn down it forever.

DO YOU GUYS NOT SEE THE ISSUE AT HAND?

****ing perception.

I agree that these double standards are hypocritical, but in Gaga's defense, she ditched R. Kelly and Richardson after 2014.

Born To Slay
14 minutes ago, DominicB said:

No, I don't think they would. Lady Gaga has class.

Kermit
20 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

No, I don't think they would. Lady Gaga has class.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me...

I'm not going to waste time getting proof, but...

Don't reply to any of my posts at this point. 

Shouldn't have even replied to you.

good grief, can you imagine the backlash if bieber or some male artist did this :reductive:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

teawhore

it was forced out. watch the actual video.

♡ nyc ♡

Archived