💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want to/expect to see at the Joanne World Tour?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

Gowns. Beautiful gowns

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Smother Em Eh

Awesome GaGa visuals 

An awesome stage design with an awesome set

Cool creative outfits, but still Joanne themed outfits

- I want unreleased songs sung

and Gagas Gorgeous voice! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ziggy

I'd like for her to pick her favorite songs to perform. We all know she's pretty much obligated to have Pokerface and Bad Romance in the set and while I'm sure she does love those, I'd like for her to mix in some songs that she really genuinely wants to sing be those hers or covers of someone else's. I'd also like to hear Venus and Gypsy. Venus seems like it'd be great in a live concert performance.

I expect to not have a story, but still some theatrics in there. I also don't expect her to perform Hey Girl because unlike Telephone, you can't really perform it alone. I imagine it may serve as an interlude like J&D

slayo

I want surprises. Gag-worthy moments. Stunts and pyrotechnics. Unexpected songs. Fan favorite songs. An unexpected set list. Gaga's best tour ever.

Make it stupid!

DrKindnessKunt1999

Charisma

Uniqueness

Nerve &

Talent :diane:

Also, I expect her to wow us like always. MAYBE a snippet of an unreleased song. Iconic moments. Screaming. Maybe even fan favorites added to the set list. 

Rifek

JAD

Spoiler

JAD = Jewels N' Drugs

Spoiler

Kidding...

Spoiler

JAD = Just Another Day

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Moebius

I want her to NOT sing BR or PF or JD. We can stop now, I think. :sweat: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Just now, Moebius said:

I want her to NOT sing BR or PF or JD. We can stop now, I think. :sweat: 

If i was just a casual fan of hers and payed hundreds of dollars to only hear folky pop ballads for 2 hours I'd demand a refund. More than just monsters attend her tours.

Moebius
Just now, Nino said:

If i was just a casual fan of hers and payed hundreds of dollars to only hear folky pop ballads for 2 hours I'd demand a refund. More than just monsters attend her tours.

She has 4 albums out now; we can't expect her to sing those songs every single time, they get repetitive. Maybe in some big stadiums, but now every single show

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

rumours
9 minutes ago, Kefir said:

JAD

Hide contents

JAD = Jewels N' Drugs

Hide contents

Kidding...

Hide contents

JAD = Just Another Day

Hasn't it already been confirmed that the whole show will be her playing Jewels & Drugs on loop while slowly humping an inflatable whale?

giphy.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy
8 minutes ago, Moebius said:

She has 4 albums out now; we can't expect her to sing those songs every single time, they get repetitive. Maybe in some big stadiums, but now every single show

I'm pretty sure she has to perform her hits during tours/concerts, like it's in her contract or something. I remember her even getting mad at SXSW because she "had" to sing Applause. :toofunny:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived