💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Lady Gaga Merchandise

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I wish everyone that can make this for $5 would make it for $5 already so we can all be happy! 😉😉

It is nice to be rich and white, yeah? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster

Savage

TBH, I LOVE the Joanne era merch. HUGE step up from the ARTPOP stuff.

Giorno Giovanna

those are pieces of shait, for real... anyone can put a quadratic photo on a hoodie or shirt.

give us some proper designed merch like this, that shows at least an ounce of creativity

$_57.GIF

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Edonis

I'm more excited about the HQ images I'm going to get (tentacle/A-YO shoots) so I can make my own merchandise 

mrw-my-coach-tells-us-to-stretch-before-

Fascination

I'd rather choke than paying seventy euro's for a sweatshirt or fourty euro's for a tour shirt. Like, honestly I kinda like the shirts but I'd rather buy something I actually really need. :reductive:

Ayoherewego

Im getting both of those new coachella shirts, and also that urbanoutfitters black sweatshirt with the alternate glasses JWT pic, i guess  im the only one loving this merch

RichAssPiss

Most of this stuff is hideous. It looks like CafePress customs where you awkwardly slap a photo of yourself on a tee and give it to your nana for Christmas. Whatever happened to professional t-shirt designs and posters?

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Queen1551 said:

I want the tentacle sweatshirt so bad but I am not about to pay $70 for it 

That doesn't include tax and shipping... :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Most of this stuff is hideous. It looks like CafePress customs where you awkwardly slap a photo of yourself on a tee and give it to your nana for Christmas. Whatever happened to professional t-shirt designs and posters?

Btwb shirts were worth paying... this however, naaaaaaaaah :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MANiCURE
22 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I have to agree. I cant believe they're even bothering with such a lack of thought

I also bought the perfect illusion black top and i swear its so ill fitting. :/ Short arms and baggy and long everywhere else.

FentyGa
29 minutes ago, Ayoherewego said:

Im getting both of those new coachella shirts, and also that urbanoutfitters black sweatshirt with the alternate glasses JWT pic, i guess  im the only one loving this merch

I'm getting the black JWT Urban Outfitters sweater/long sleeved tshirt thing.

Delusional Aura
2 hours ago, Misaki said:

Gagaopt-new-special-ARTPOP-printed-lady-

I wouldn't mind paying $70 for this^. Since it looks like you're paying for the product, and not the brand. Plus you can find and more make mostly all of her merch for less than a fraction of the site's price.

Where can I get this? :gum:

Archived