💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicole Scherzinger - Killer Love || Megarate Ceremony

juju

Featured Posts

Hades
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Yall better treat my 11 right, since the host already told me it was one of their least favourite tracks... :poot: 

Most of your 11's are not appreciated tbh.:emma: Let's see if you will bounce back.:gaycat:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju

[#17] Casualty
[Score] 6.44

x58how.jpg

[Highs] @KingOfTheClouds @IndieKylie (8)
[Lows] @KING ELIZABITCH @Taka (5)

[Commentary]

@IndieKylie (8)
This album has so many pop-ballads! I forgot. I'm not complaining though, I love them. This one, in comparison to the others on this album, falls in the middle. It's not the worst (and the worst isn't even bad), but it also doesn't reach the heights as some others. Her vocals here are 100 though...

@juju (6.5)
This is our first casualty (:poot:), and I'm not too surprised. It's missing what both 'Desperate' and 'Everybody' have, it's catchy but it doesn't quite fit the bill of the others. RIP.

@KING ELIZABITCH (5)
Her vocal performance is so strong once again and kudos to her for trying something alternative but i'm indifferent to the final result.

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Most of your 11's are not appreciated tbh.:emma: Let's see if you will bounce back.:gaycat:

Venus at #3 :madge: Closer and Take It Off at #6 :madge: Trobeaux at #12 :madge: These war flashbacks don't let me sleep :madge: 

Gia Gunn
Just now, juju said:

See, I can center things now too @Antonio :poot: 

Oh sh*t, KMO megarate postponed until I'm a CC too :poot: 

Antonio
1 hour ago, juju said:

See, I can center things now too @Antonio :poot: 

"why is Antonio lying to me" :madge: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Hades

Casualty is a mediocre track but there are 2 worse tracks. Ready to vanish them.:giggle:

Gia Gunn
Just now, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Casualty is a mediocre track but there are 2 worse tracks. Ready to vanish them.:giggle:

Right there and Right there ft 50 cent? Ready as well :poot: 

juju

[#16] AmenJana
[Score] 6.56

2462mmp.jpg

[Highs] @IndieKylie 10
[Lows] @KING ELIZABITCH 3

[Commentary]
@IndieKylie (10)
What a great way to close the standard edition of this album. I love that this song highlights her beautiful vocals, simply placing her with a piano. I also love that this is the one song that clearly has the most input from Scherzinger lyrically, as I believe she wrote a majority of this songs lyrics. This is similar to Run, from her second solo-album (which is also a great album) and it'd be really interesting to see Scherzinger go the singer-songwriter route for her third album (this is me hoping one will happen).

@juju (6.5)
I really do appreciate the vocal delivery, but as a closer of the standard edition, this song really doesn't feel like it gives any closure to the peaks that proceed it. It could've been swapped out with any of the three tracks not found on the standard issue.

@KING ELIZABITCH (3)
Let's be honest despite her strong vocals the track is hella boring and not memorable at all. 

❤ x ❤

Hades
2 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Right there and Right there ft 50 cent? Ready as well :poot: 

Amenjena or whatever it's called and another one i don't remember.

juju
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

"why is Antonio lying to me" :madge: 

I cannot believe you remember that :poot: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio

participate in the Ray Of Light megarate :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

juju

[#15] Tomorrow Never Dies
[Score] 7.06

zx5GcFQ.jpg

[Highs] @juju 10
[Lows] @KING ELIZABITCH 3

[Commentary]
@juju (10)
So what, I really like this song. Sue me. :neyde: 

@IndieKylie (6.5)
I'm not a huge fan of bubblegum-pop Nicole. This is okay, but it just doesn't sound like Nicole and isn't really her style. Even in her previous solo-efforts, with her back-up dancers the Pussycat Dolls, she wouldn't do much bubblegum pop. 

@KING ELIZABITCH (3)
Generic and uninspired as hell. Stay away from this Nicole.

❤ x ❤

Archived