💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Things from past tours you want and dont want on JWT

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

Basically the title says it all, but i´ll explain it better. JWT starts in 3 months, so, looking back  at Gaga´s past tours, indicate things you want to comeback and things you don´t want to comeback. 

So here´s mine:

THINGS I WANT TO COMEBACK

GOOD VISUALS

3446698.jpg

So, it´s no lie that a big part of Gaga´s perfomances (and tours) are the visuals. Now, I´m not saying the ArtRave is a bad tour, but we can all agree it lacked good visuals compared to Gaga´s other tours (except the TFB, but the interludes were good), so I hope the JWT has better visuals compared to it.

STORYLINE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuO5kF_0Z2LRNlMXSG8fX

Since TMB, Gaga´s tours had a storyline. However, the ArtRave lacked a storyline, that in my opinion was a bad choice, as with better visuals and a different setlist, a great storyline could´ve been made. The chances of the JWT having a storyline are one in a hundred, but i´ll still have hope.

FAN LETTERS

IMG_1781.JPG

So, yes, I´m going to say something positive about the ArtRave, finally. I liked the concept of the fan letters-reading, and Hannah´s story (the girl who´s father died) still gets me everytime :(. I would love if she kept that in the JWT, which I don´t think it´s unlikely.

UNRELEASED SONGS 

maxresdefault.jpg

She always performs unreleased songs on tour, and they always serve good performances, so I would really appreciate if she kept that. Also a chance to listen to one of the 8 RedOne bops that would make the gays happy (me included:poot:). :poot:

KILLER OUTFITS 

gagabtwcostumes1.jpg

It´s not unknown that one of Gaga´s most remarkable things are her outfits. Personally, I think the ArtRave´s outfits were kinda lazy, and many agree in that. So, as we have seen Gaga in some Gaga outfits this era, I don´t think there´s a reason she will use lazy ArtRave-like outfits.

THINGS I DON´T WANT TO COMEBACK

TFB´s FORGETTABLE PERFOMANCES 

503332316_DVyhP-M.jpg

So, no offense to 2009 Gaga, but gurl, what were you thinking when you were creating the concept of the tour? The tour was not mediocre, it was horrifying hun. The only good thing was the Candy Warhol interludes, and those were interludes! So, the point I´m trying to make, is that I don´t want the kind of forgettable and horrible performances that were on TFB on the JWT.

LADY STARLIGHT

55398e623aeb4_lady_starlight.jpg

I like Starlight, i really do....when she´s not singing :sweat:. I mean, she seems like a good friend and a good person, but her music is...hummm... peculiar. And by peculiar, I mean tragic :rip:. I mean, I understand Gaga is her friend and all, but I think it´s time for Starlight to sashay away.

CHEAP ITEMS AND CLOTHES

aea996425675544d6fe04f5e3b7b71e2.jpg

I mean, I get that a tour is expensive and all that, but like, the ArtRave is the dictionary definition of cheap :sweat:. I hope we get better outfits, or else, I´ll make a thread about how Gaga is probably broke. :sweat:

So, post hennies, post. 

giphy.gif

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
Just now, Parach said:

Disco stick

I should have included that:diane:

Spoiler

Also, lol at you marking d*ck :poot:

Panchecco

I basically agree on everything especially the storyline

the artRAVE woud have been 100% better with a story about The Goddess Of Love

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

I basically agree on everything especially the storyline

the artRAVE woud have been 100% better with a story about The Goddess Of Love

Ikr :diane:

Preach :tony:

Eddie

So much hate for the ARTRAVE and I bet you are gonna complain about the JWT, too. Mark my words!!!:trollga: and please, when the time comes, make a thread about that:whitney:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

lost in limbo
Just now, Eddie said:

So much hate for the ARTRAVE and I bet you are gonna complain about the JWT, too. Mark my words!!!:trollga: and please, when the time comes, make a thread about that:whitney:

Be sure about that daddy :trollga:

Eddie
1 minute ago, bloodymario said:

Be sure about that daddy :trollga:

I'm counting the days:trollga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Kermit

Don't: 

Constantly scream for no apparent reason. It doesn't elevate the energy as much as she thinks it does, but tends to exhaust those who've been there for a while. There are other ways to get everyone's adrenaline pumping. The only time it is appropriate to scream is during the following songs

Perfect Illusion

John Wayne 

Diamond Heart

A-Yo

Scatted shouting throughout the tour is always memorable and funny but in the long run it messes with her vocals. 

ex.

2. Perform unreleased songs that have just as much as potential and quality, if not more, than the songs that made it into the album's release, only to not release the song at all. Whether by unauthorized gifting (to the Christmas's where she'd give us unreleased gems) or standalone release.

Do: 

1. Cut down the duration of her more-known-songs rather than not performing the ones that need to be heard live, the most. Bad Romance should only be 2 minutes. Poker Face should only be 1:30 seconds. Sing the intro, first verse, chorus, bridge and outro chorus.

2. Revamp original approaches of songs for a fresher term.

ex.

When she turned Bad Romance into a blues rock song at SXSW 2014 and we all thought it was ARTPOP act 2.

3. Have Father John Misty, Tame Impala or Grimes open the tour.

4. Have more planned out visuals and content for the stage design and overall feel of the concert/tour. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm counting the days:trollga:

Mark September, when imma see her :trollga:

Letmelivemylife

I do hope that she continues the tradition of opening gifts on stage. I'm willing to bet that she will though, at least for nostalgia's sake. Lol it's a tradition we have. Just as my grandma still gets my sisters and I Xmas ornaments every year even though we're grown women haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Saint Hollywood

DON'T: Those artRAVE bubbles :laughga:

DO: The iconic Monster Ball boots :gaysia:

RebeldeFaith

I definitely want to see a story line, killer dark visuals and a Disco Stick. A new villain like the angler fish or G.O.A.T. I want Paparazzi on the setlist and a full Bad Romance performance (if she cuts it like on Coachella I'm deleting her existence. :grr:) I'd like to see killer outfits but only one wig/hairstyle. Changing her wig every 20 minutes on the artRave was really awful in my opinion. Because they had no time to put it properly sometimes it seemed out of place and it was poorly glued.

Another thing I don't want is her holding the guitar. If you're not gonna play it don't touch it. Changing its color with an app and dancing with it doesn't make up for the chords you didn't learned how to play. Just saying. :madge:

Another thing I'd like to see is a unique mic stand like the one she had on TFB.

6a00d8345206e269e20115720906c5970b-800wi

Something something idk

Bio

Are you ****ing kidding me with those Fame Ball comments? Have you ever seen a first concert tour by a debut artist with that many props, screens, dancers? She literally went all the way when all of the artists of that time only had a band and two dancers maximum. Take several seats henny.

Archived