💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | 13 Reasons Why Characters Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

It might be up today, might be up tomorrow or Friday. I want to make graphics for it but I have a lot of schoolwork to do today so if I make it in time and do the graphics and all expect it today/tomorrow, but don't be afraid of missing it btw, I have a tag list of all the people who ever participated in my rates and You ofc did so you'll be notified the moment it's up!

Yay! :excited2: Take your time sis:hug: This megarate will probably be HUGE :firega:

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla
20 hours ago, OBEY said:

@Gagadonna @shoful @ReRe @Panchecco

Giving Courtney a good score, really? Did we watch the same tv show? :neyde: 

A part of me kinda felt for Courtney- shitty person, but I think a lot of it came from insecurity. Girl could have benefitted from therapy and a confidence boost. :nails: 

20 hours ago, Antonio said:

X7WOubP.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 49% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 9% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @Creyk

ALL SCORES

rg5G5av.png

Commentary

@Colleen | 15 | "Token goth character on the show. Relatable because of her issues with depression and self harm."

@huttont | 14 | "Skye crept up on me. She has had issues but has kinda learned who she is and knows things will get better after high school."

@Panchecco | 14 | "Despite her appearence she was the "most normal" kid in that school. She had her own problems but she was also a very kind person and a true friend for Clay."

@Fernster7 | 12 | "She’s just okay I guess, kinda annoying sometimes and rude too, but watching Clay’s dumb face all the time must have that effect on people."

@JGD | 12 | "She seems like a nice girl.  That's all I can say lol."

@KingOfSpain | 11 | "She should have been more important in the plot. I wanna know more of her, but I don't like the way she pretends to don't care about eeeeverything. Girl, you're not the center of the world."

@Cortex | 11 | "she seems sponatenous she fits her role and ishe succeeded to make me feel empathy."

@Goddess Of Love | | "Could be higher up, because I liked her attitude, but she was show in few scenes only, so can't judge a lot."

@Gagadonna | | "too stereotypical."

@Oriane23 | | "She's that cool rebel and different girl with a cool style and she had my sympathy but how she talked about Hannah's suicide... Not cool."

Y'all. Skye deserved TOP 3, AT LEAST. 

Lemme tell you why.

Homegirl is the ONLY person in this whole damn show who didn't let anybody down, who didn't push someone closer to suicide, and who ACTUALLY stood up for Hannah. 

Remember when Hannah wrote that note on a napkin and submitted it in class? And it was read and everyone started making fun of it? Who stood up for Hannah's note? SKYE. And Skye KNEW Hannah wrote it, but didn't out her- even after the class assumed Skye wrote the note and was treating her poorly about it. 

She stood up for Hannah, and took the bullying for Hannah over the note. And she was willing to be a friend to Clay, even though he was the one who ditched her. 

She deserves better than #6. :grr: 

20 hours ago, Logan said:

Skye only cared about Clay when he fit her personal style. 

Other way around - Clay stopped talking to her. 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Kayla said:

Y'all. Skye deserved TOP 3, AT LEAST. 

Lemme tell you why.

Homegirl is the ONLY person in this whole damn show who didn't let anybody down, who didn't push someone closer to suicide, and who ACTUALLY stood up for Hannah. 

Remember when Hannah wrote that note on a napkin and submitted it in class? And it was read and everyone started making fun of it? Who stood up for Hannah's note? SKYE. And Skye KNEW Hannah wrote it, but didn't out her- even after the class assumed Skye wrote the note and was treating her poorly about it. 

She stood up for Hannah, and took the bullying for Hannah over the note. And she was willing to be a friend to Clay, even though he was the one who ditched her. 

She deserves better than #6. :grr: 

honestly :giveup: I agree with you 100% :giveup: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio
10 hours ago, berlinforme said:

I've missed the ceremony! :giveup:

Can we have a spoiler list of how it went in the opening post? Don't wanna search through 35 pages for the results. :sweat:

And by the way mess at having the most annoying whitest character ever as #1. :madge:

#1 Clay Jensen
#2 Tony Padilla
#3 Hannah Baker
#4 Jeff Atkins
#5 Alex Standall
#6 Skye Miller
#7 Sheri Holland
#8 Jessica Davis
#9 Zach Dempsey
#10 Ryan Shaver
#11 Justin Foley
#12 Tyler Down
#13 Mr. Porter
#14 Courtney Crimsen
#15 Marcus Cole
#16 Bryce Walker

Cortex
8 hours ago, Antonio said:

#1 Clay Jensen
#2 Tony Padilla
#3 Hannah Baker
#4 Jeff Atkins
#5 Alex Standall
#6 Skye Miller
#7 Sheri Holland
#8 Jessica Davis
#9 Zach Dempsey
#10 Ryan Shaver
#11 Justin Foley
#12 Tyler Down
#13 Mr. Porter
#14 Courtney Crimsen
#15 Marcus Cole
#16 Bryce Walker

i arrived late! was on vacations!

but have read all the result pages then i found this on the last page :p

i'm still surprised how did tony made it !

thanks for doing this :)

monsterdino

seriously Hannah @ #3?

Jeff and Alex deserved better :madge:

Creyk
On 2017. 05. 27. at 5:57 PM, ReRe said:

Just saw your post. There goes my little theory. :poot:

Which is even more upsetting because that means he actually rated Courtney and Porter that high. :rip:

Who wouldn't tbh

Creyk
On 2017. 05. 27. at 5:15 PM, August Blue said:

Why would someone give  9 to Bryce ffs? 

d6f.jpg 

Have you seen the actor? He looks so good! and he is a jock

Beautiful people need support too

lost in limbo
9 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Have you seen the actor? He looks so good! and he is a jock

Beautiful people need support too

So, u vote in a character because of his looks and not his personality, character-development, and his actions? :oprah:

Specially the fact that he is a rapist :oprah:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

crackpoppodcast

YAWN @clay being number one lol Skye and Jeff are the best and completely agree with the bottom three. **** Marcus 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Hye Park said:

ugh my bf forced me to watch me but is it good?

very

owkness
Just now, Antonio said:

very

thanks :gaysia: guess i gotta take account from my huntie friendzz:excited2:

Archived