💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | 13 Reasons Why Characters Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

Mess I need to study for my German exam. On Monday I'll be like 'I don't speak German and I can't even if you like' :saladga:

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August Blue
Just now, TeenIdle said:

Mess I need to study for my German exam. On Monday I'll be like 'I don't speak German and I can't even if you like' :saladga:

Wie gehts :poot: 

Fernster7
36 minutes ago, ashae said:

Can't wait to show everyone just how much I despise Clay even tho everyone loves him

Bitch me too the ****.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio

9FuM93p.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 0% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 97% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @Cortex @SHOOKGA @ReRe @huttont @littlepotter @LittleMichael @TeenIdle @Goddess Of Love @SpookyKid @London GUY @Panchecco @KingOfTheClouds @Bio @Oberoso @bloodymario @Kayla @qoqo @monsterdino @JGD @Gagadonna @Gypsy Life @Oriane23 @Noah @Colleen @DontDoubtDavid @August Blue

ALL SCORES

AKiKgNQ.png

Commentary

@Fernster7 | | "****ing disposable trash, I hate him, he was so annoying half of the show and he seemed like 30 or something, I don’t get how tf was he still in school. But the real hate started when I discovered that he raped Jessica, Hannah and who knows how many girls, he deserves to have his **** sliced in little parts until he passes out from the pain."

@Goddess Of Love | | "Do we even need comments on this?"

@KingOfTheClouds | | "I honestly want to give him a 0. He is disgusting.  He raped 2 girls and then blamed them for it saying they were asking for it.  Ugh he repulses me."

@JGD | | "Your stereotypical douche of a jock.  Hated this character from the moment he was introduced and had a strong feeling he had something to do with Hannah's death.  What he did pushed her over the edge and I'm quite disgusted that he's done what he's did to two different girls."

@Gagadonna | | "ew."

@Oriane23 | | "For obvious reasons... His character is by far the most hatable and despicable of the series, he has absolutely no moment where we could have any sympathy for him."

@Noah | | "No Comment about this ****."

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

screaming @  @Creyk giving Bryce a 9 though

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

9FuM93p.jpg

LEAST FAVORITE OF : @Cortex @SHOOKGA @ReRe @huttont @littlepotter @LittleMichael @TeenIdle @Goddess Of Love @SpookyKid @London GUY @Panchecco @KingOfTheClouds @Bio @Oberoso @bloodymario @Kayla @qoqo @monsterdino @JGD @Gagadonna @Gypsy Life @Oriane23 @Noah @Colleen @DontDoubtDavid @August Blue

ALL SCORES

AKiKgNQ.png

Commentary

@Fernster7 | | "****ing disposable trash, I hate him, he was so annoying half of the show and he seemed like 30 or something, I don’t get how tf was he still in school. But the real hate started when I discovered that he raped Jessica, Hannah and who knows how many girls, he deserves to have his **** sliced in little parts until he passes out from the pain."

@KingOfTheClouds | | "I honestly want to give him a 0. He is disgusting.  He raped 2 girls and then blamed them for it saying they were asking for it.  Ugh he repulses me."

@JGD | | "Your stereotypical douche of a jock.  Hated this character from the moment he was introduced and had a strong feeling he had something to do with Hannah's death.  What he did pushed her over the edge and I'm quite disgusted that he's done what he's did to two different girls."

@Gagadonna | | "ew."

@Oriane23 | | "For obvious reasons... His character is by far the most hatable and despicable of the series, he has absolutely no moment where we could have any sympathy for him."

tenor.gif

Antonio
1 hour ago, August Blue said:

Why would someone give  9 to Bryce ffs? 

d6f.jpg 

their explanation was "the actor did a good job at portraying the role" or smtn so I'm not like *whining* about it

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, Antonio said:

9FuM93p.jpg

ALL SCORES

AKiKgNQ.png

Commentary

@Gagadonna | | "ew."

I hate him but he's not my least liked character so I'm ok with this as long as my other choices go next.:poot:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived