question

What Song Are You Listening To? 4.0

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter

Luxe Ford

Malcolm Mclaren - Waltz Darling

This song is the manifesto to my life!

Malcolm Maclaren, the "creator" of punk and the culture appropriating svengali of pop culture, taught me everyrhing I needed to know about life in this song and "Deep In Vogue".

Thanks to him I don't so much sashay as ondulate down the street! I walk like the world is my audience and like any onloooker could learn a thing or two from me about leading an elegant life.

He taught me how to truly vogue a whole year before Madonna released her aerobics class abomation of a music video 

Every single line of the song is like my personal motto! Every sound is like the most elite charm school education you'd ever dare to encounter.

If you don't listen or watch it's the textbook example of "pearls for swine".

Much abliged. You're welcome.

Waltz with me! 💃

Edited by Luxe Ford
I am the object of your suave entrapment.

Luxe Ford

Robyn - Missing U

This song is so ultimately relatable to me. The initial response from Robyn fans is that the song is adressed to them, but it's really about personal loss.

Time and time again I have heard people experiening the deparure of a loved one with how they constantly see that person in a crowd and how they have to force themself from shouting out a hello.

I lost one of my closest friends to heroin nearly three years ago, and me and my BFF saw him on the street all the time!

That feeling and that sense of loss is crushing. To this day I feel the berievement and curse the waste of it all. But I know I couldn't have helped him. He had all the help he could have asked for, and still it wasn't enough.

And this song pinpoints all those emotions.

Thank you, Robyn.

And rest in piece.Starre!

I miss you!

Edited by Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Robyn - Send to Robyn Immediately!

I'm just loving the electronic Omniverse right now!

This song has less than 1 000 views on MeTube, but still i got a like on my "Swedish Kiss" comment (becase the bassline is a pure loving ripoff of French Kiss).

I bet it was Detox! I don't follow @dragrace, but somehowe I haven't failed to notice she's a massive Robyn stan.

I blame the Omniverse.

And how!

Edited by Luxe Ford
  • Like 1