Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Song Are You Listening To? 4.0

Shadow

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

S'Express - Hey Music Lover  (Spatial Expansion Mix By William Orbit)

This acid house/disco/Hi-NRG groovy treat is 30 years old!!! How old does that make William Orbit? (Answer: older than Luxe Ford;not as old as Madonna).

S'Express Mark Moore once said in an interview that too much electronic dance was created to sound good to people on drugs. He aimed to create music that sounded as if  you were on drugs when you're stone sober. :applause:

So munch some kale and TRIP ON THIS!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford
  • YAAAS 1

Luxe Ford

Ladies & Gentlemen, Miss Grace Jones...Slave to the rhythm!

Trevor Horn is such a brilliant, expensive , expansive and extravagant music producer. His songs are sometimes  guilty of that erroneously maligned term over produced, but as May West said - too much of a  good thing can be wonderful!

/Luxe Ford, highly brilliant train wreck

Luxe Ford

Tove Lo - Really Don't Like You feat. Kylie Minogue

One of my best friends knowledge when it comes to celebrities and pop culture personalities are bafflingly haphazard (she doesn't know RuPaul or Catherine Deneuve, for example (which is strange considering the fact that when I tried to Google said friends e-mail adress I found her IMDb profile instead!), so I always make sure to ask if she knows so-and-so whenever I talk about something.

When I went "Tove LO?" she just rolled her eyes at me. She used to baby sit her and told me how cute and funny and mischievous she was...

Luxe Ford, Far Stucker and Server of Cold Tea