💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Song Are You Listening To? 4.0

Shadow

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

Madonna - Dance 2Night (Peter Rauhofer mix)

Peter Rauhofer was a gay DJ who also released camp club music under the name Club 69 (go figure!)

He remixed songs by a host of prominent artists, like Lady Gaga.  :staymad:. , for instance.

Bloody hell! I was supposed to be all social justicy with my choice of LGBT-related videos, but what I'm really after is just watching scantilly clad hot men!

I mean, if I had a body like that guy, I'd be writhing around looking slutty allt the time!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Club 69 - Let Me Be Your Underwear

This was Club 69's first single so I guess Peter Rauhofer couldn't afford to make a proper video.

I'm pretty sure the guy in the still footage wasn't paid, as he was Peters boyfriend. Proof yet again that life isn't fair...:crossed:

Luxe Ford

Fischerspooner - Butterscotch Goddam!

Not their hottest video, but overall, the "Sir" album is reallyreally sexy.

But the prize for hottest gay video of all time goes to...*drumroll*...

I know I have allready plugged it to death here but honestly, who pays attention to this thread?

And the song is prodeuced by Michael Stipe from R.E.M, who also happen to be one busting singer Casey Spooners cherry!

I don't think I can top this - THIS EDGING IS KILLING ME - so I give up for now.

Luxe Ford

E-Zee Posse - Everything Starts With An E

Due to the lyrics seemingly glorifying Ecstasy (Molly for you young'uns), Boy George (credited as Angela Dust on the sleeve) couldn't get this released, so he started his own label More Protein. They released it three times before it gained interest. I have spent years trying to decipher the lyrics in MC Kinkys demented toasting to no avail. "Coming in like Love Sex and Danger", "Drop a tab of E and *mumble* rub up with a stranger", "E is for Elysian field *mumble* sized eruption. E is forever also suction of seduction", "Ecstasy, make me rich (huh!) Ecstasy, ECstasy, freak out to *mumble* one long fantasy" are the parts close enough.

He and MC Kinky claimed it was an anti drugs rant, but the ****-eating grin on Kinkys face in the video makes it hard to believe it.

Even with a better resolution than this you'd think there was something wrong with your screen, but it was supposed to look like it was fimed through a disco ball.

Useless trivia: A friend of mine (who later died from pills and alcohol)  installed a tanning bed at Karens (MC Kinky) house in London. Yes, you can touch me if you want. :classy:

Disclaimer: I have only done ecstasy a few tuimes. Mostly because they were extremely expensive and after a while the were really bad. After throwing up on just a half - the same batch that got then promising new actor Lina Perned busted - it just wasn't worth it anymore.

/Luxe Ford, resident King of Rambling.

Edited by Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Agnes, the global superstar that never happened, is stomping down the streets of my beloved home towm Stockholm in the video for this superlative bop.

Release Me went big all over Europe, but her US management thought she looked TOO OLD in it and recorded a more airbrushed, soulless, version. 

If the girls in the video were her real friends I'd tell her to watch out. They seem fake as fukk!

• Like 1

Luxe Ford

I just wanted to use the fabulous new :pole: in a viable context!

This video is so awesome it forces me to love the song. It has everything: a pole dancing :pole: muscle stud :pole: in stilettos :pole: and sequined panties :pole:, a tawdry stripper joint :pole: with ogling men in suits, blood :pole: and carnage :pole: 

DEATH :rip:BY HEELS IN A MUSIC VIDEO! :pole: 

Luxe Ford

The DJ eases a spliff from his lyrical lips and smilingly orders  - CEASE!

Luxe Ford

Albin Lee Meldau - I Need Your Love

Albin should have a gazillion views on YouTube and make miliions.

Extremely talented guy!

• 4 weeks later...
Luxe Ford

Massive Attack - Teardrop

I'm in awe of how Massive Attack have pushed the boundaries of what  pop could be! Seminal stuff.

Elizabeth Fraser's (Cocteau Twins) vocals are unintelligable as allways, but beautiful nonetheless.

Luxe Ford

Sabres of Paradise - Smokebelch II

This song is so dear to me. First time I heard it was during a reception at a conservative journalists place, whose boyfriend is one of my deareast friends.

So I was sitting there, booze in hand, being bored and feeling very young half listening to these aging candelabra *******s going lah-de-dah over at the grand piano when my considerate friend put this on.

And it just pulled me in!

After it ended after near 13 minutes I snook up to my accomplice and asked if I could hear it again. After that everybody was too obliviated to care so I put it on repeat myself.

It's such a simple melody, but almost like classical music in it's immediacy.

Nevermind...:gayhat:

Edited by Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Sabres of Paradise - Wilmot

As if I needed reminding, Andrew Weatherall is one of my all time favourite producers. It's nor just that he likes his green and brown, his stars were obviously aligned just so. 

We're talking about a guy whose work ended up as a British stamp!

Edit: vocals by Wonder...

...which leads me too...(OH NOOO!!!😭)

Edited by Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Delta Lady - Anything You Want

The fabulous Wonder on vocals again put down at 4.pm in the studio. On phencyclidine according to her royal highness herself. Angel dust,.which I know nothing about.

Anywho...dat bassline!

Edit: drugs aside, the lyrics are pure Anerican Dream: anything you want you can have/be.

...which might take a handful of chemicals to believe in- but BOY, does it feel good! :pole: (twirl baby, twiirrrll!)

Edited by Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Primal Scream 😲 - Don't Fight It, Feel It!

The thumbnail - apparently scribbled onto the studio ceiling by some guy on acid  - was seminal enough to earn Andy Weatherall that postal stamp.

I love, love, LOVE this song because it refuses to sit comfortably in any given genre.

It's an electronic dance song recorded by a indie guitar band who obvously tired of taking themselves too seriously and ended up making pop history.

There's a message in there. I don't know anything about your lives, but...

make the most of it, ok? 

Edited by Luxe Ford

• 2 weeks later...
Luxe Ford

S-Express - Hey Music Lover

S-Express were like the first postmodern pop act. A half Korean DJ and a few eccentric friends.

The mod girl suspended in wires is one of my Twitter followers.

Yeah...I'm cool like that....

I WANNA TAKE YOU HIGHER!!!