Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

Even at her worst, she still manages to give acts of kindness. :heart:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy

Obviously its not her fault and she doesnt have to do this, but i can only imagine how she would feelsome sense of guilt since it was her show, how can that not run through her mind? its normal. Either way, the gesture is amazing.

Lord Temptation
48 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

No there wouldn't have. 

This is just a genuine act of compassion. 

Yes there would've been. I and many others would've been beyond offended, disgusted even, if she hadn't.

Oh and did I say that it wasn't an act of compassion? 

Rudz Xinc

Nobody expects her to pay for the funeral of the victims, except few people :awkney:

Very kind of her to do that for the families of the victims

I do think she feels guilty it happened right outside her show, she feels somewhat responsible :kara:

Hope she can move pass this soon

Look at those clowns

PMKKARDASHiAN
24 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Yes there would've been. I and many others would've been beyond offended, disgusted even, if she hadn't.

This is me not trying to start something but genuinely wanting clarification on why you and a few of your friends would be offended and disgusted had she not provided payment for the funerals? 

Katie14
31 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Its not her responsibility to pay. The attack was not her fault at all. The target was likely just young people, not Ariana Grande fans because of some controversy she stirred up or something. 

Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

This is me not trying to start something but genuinely wanting clarification on why you and a few of your friends would be offended and disgusted had she not provided payment for the funerals? 

If it had happened at a school, I would've expected the school to pay for the funerals. This has nothing to do with my friends, this is just my opinion.

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

If it had happened at a school, I would've expected the school to pay for the funerals. This has nothing to do with my friends, this is just my opinion.

Well then wouldn't the arena she was at pay for the funerals with that logic? I guess we just disagree. Had she not offered to pay for the funerals I wouldn't have thought anything of it, and I'm sure most people wouldn't. It wasn't her fault or anything to do with her stage or show that caused this, therefore it shouldn't be expected for her to fund anything, but the fact that she is just shows how kind hearted and caring she is, not that youve said she's not or wouldn't be. 

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I guess we just disagree. Had she not offered to pay for the funerals I wouldn't have thought anything of it, and I'm sure most people wouldn't. It wasn't her fault or anything to do with her stage or show that caused this, therefore it shouldn't be expected for her to fund anything, but the fact that she is just shows how kind hearted and caring she is, not that youve said she's not or wouldn't be. 

Thank you. I know from the bottom of my heart that this was a move of compassion. Ariana did the right thing.

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

What a weird sense of entitlement 

GagaMyBlood95

She is such a beautiful person, really! This must be a huge thing for the families. Way to go Ari :applause: 

Lucas

That's so extremely nice from her. I genuinely hope she doesn't feel responsible for what happened

Bear

That's a really nice gesture :heart: it lets the families of victims focus on each other and handling their grief rather than having to worry about financial problems on top of everything else. 

Archived