Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Violet Chachki comes for Katy Perry

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Bio
3 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

This sounds even more fake, you don't just cancel a concert last minute because of an SNL performance that was planned weeks in advance :smh: 

Gaga once cancelled a concert to be on Oprah :poot:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

This is just ridiculous mismanagement, omg :ladyhaha:

TheCureinMalibu
7 minutes ago, Bio said:

And it was worth it :awkney:

Luke78619
13 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Does anyone else dislike the word queer? I know she used it in a neutral way, but it still bugs me for some reason 

Maybe because people often use it as a derogatory term. I'm fine with it tbh but I can see why some people would be funny about it 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

nick4bty
22 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

This sounds even more fake, you don't just cancel a concert last minute because of an SNL performance that was planned weeks in advance :smh: 

I doubt it was planned weeks in advance. Have you seen the performance? And a label can force you to do anything. I'm sure they'd rather have Migos on SNL than at some random club show.

Ricardo
28 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

because who would want the exposure SNL can give you right? it's not like MILLIONS of people are watching, doing a small show sounds better.. :awkney:

so now we know the whole katy is a homophobe is cancelled 

GagaMyBlood95
10 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

because who would want the exposure SNL can give you right? it's not like MILLIONS of people are watching, doing a small show sounds better.. :awkney:

so now we know the whole katy is a homophobe is cancelled 

Of course they want the exposure from SNL, but I am talking about a completely different thing - the fact that their management team was so uninformed and reckless that they didn't do something about the concert thing before, but actually let the fans wait until the last day to say that the concert has been cancelled.

That is what screams fake to me, but if it's not fake, then someone needs to get fired lol

Saint Hollywood

Migos did cancel their concert; they were supposed to appear in Future's "Nobody Safe" tour stop on Saturday, but their appearance was cancelled in order to perform on SNL with Katy, and their fans were PRESSED. Although they had other guests (such as Young Thug, Tory Lanez, etc.), the majority of the concert-goers wanted to see Migos just as much as they wanted to see Future. :what:

Why do so many people support these "artists" :madge:

babyboo
1 hour ago, Bio said:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/7801267/katy-perry-drag-queen-snl-performance-brenda-darling

Also, the original article was deleted: http://worldofwonder.net/breaking-scandal-migos-refuse-perform-w-drag-queens-snl-w-katy-perry/

Apparently what happened is that Migos weren't supposed to be there because they had a concert but their label cancelled the gig and told them to go last minute. The three queens that were left out were supposed to take their sits at the table.

and the 3 that got replaced are just happened to be queens? hmm :sure:

anyway you know how Migos got the gig last minute and they are uncomfortable and ask some queens to leave are not mutually exclusive right?

Bio
Just now, babyboo said:

and the 3 that got replaced are just happened to be queens? hmm :sure:

anyway you know how Migos got the gig last minute and they are uncomfortable and ask some queens to leave are not mutually exclusive right?

If you look at the table there are drag queens all around it and four dancers. Of course she's not gonna lose three of her dancers to give room to 3 more queens when there's already loads more on the table lol

Poope MOnster

if that true katy are mess for not stand out for drag queen

Offtopic

Is that violet lowkeys shade miley from doooo it vmas performance :huh:

"from experience"

Edit

ok not miley

ferretti
1 hour ago, Bio said:

lol it was confirmed that the whole thing was fake. They even took the article down from the world of wonder website.

I mean I live in NYC, my best friend is a drag queen and he knew a bunch of queens in that performance. He says they say it's totally true and that a few queens did manage to get into the afterparty, but only because ScarJo let them in.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Panchecco
2 hours ago, Bio said:

lol it was confirmed that the whole thing was fake. They even took the article down from the world of wonder website.

I mean there are picture from rehearsals and you can see the queens at the table :shrug:

yASSsss

More Tea

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Blake

There's a reason I have Violet tattooed on me and it's because she's so amazing. Slay Violet, slay. 

Archived