Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the tragic attack in Manchester affect the JWT?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Do you think the tragic attack in Manchester will affect the JWT in any way? Like do you think Gaga will postpone or cancel shows? I mean it's clear that the venue staffs need to step up their game security-wise, but will there be any consequences for Gaga and her tour?

Mr Ricky

I have a feeling that she might have to cancel the show in Manchester. Not sure when the date is, but I think it would be better. 

Crossfit

Thrasher

I don't think it will be cancelled. Last year Rihanna and Beyoncé announced their Stade de France dates in Paris shortly after that attack.  

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Caesium

I imagine the arena will be closed for a couple of weeks/months whilst investigations are underway. Gaga's concert there isn't for another 5 months so I don't think it will be cancelled. 

Not performing there won't prevent attacks like this happening again unfortunately. Sick individuals could attempt to do this at any large venue, so cancelling one show won't mean the risk is any lower.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Nicole

Not significantly i don't think. As mentioned above, unless her show was upcoming it should go ahead as normal.

Events shouldn't be cancelled in the fear that an attack will happen again. If we were to live like that we wouldn't be leaving our houses.

venusfly

Arena security in general will be much more stringent and shows in the immediate weeks will probably be cancelled but it's unlikely the Joanne tour will be affected.

bloody g

They will obviously increase the security for next events, so Manchester might actually be the safest date now :oprah:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Phoenix

no.

after this happened, there is a higher possibility that a similar attack would happen in any other show of JWT than this one.

💎

monketsharona

I don't think she'll cancel anything

Though I could see some changes in terms of security around concerts rooms (especially in Europe) coming in the few weeks / months !

gagzus

Well if she isn't cancelling the dates in the Capital I doubt she'll cancel the ones in Manchester because the capital is at even greater risk. I hope not because despite how shaken up I am I really enjoyed Ariana's show and I'd love Gaga's even more it'd make me happier

LilMonsterKills

I doubt that she'll cancel the show but I wouldn't be surprised if many people will try to avoid attending any concerts at the Manchester Arena in the following months.

Does anyone know if the show is sold out yet?

Sexxx
1 hour ago, Mr Ricky said:

I have a feeling that she might have to cancel the show in Manchester. Not sure when the date is, but I think it would be better. 

probs won't 

Uyimermaid

I don't think she'll cancel but she'll definitely increase the security in all of her show... She might even do a signal jam and put a  metal detector in every entrance and put a perimeter lockdown!! 

SlaeUrAnus

As me and my partner are seeing her at the o2 Arena on the 09th October, it's actually made me alarmed.

Knowing Gaga though, she won't give in to terrorism and cancel the shows. If anything she'll increase security. I literally don't care if I have to wait in a huge queue to get into the arena, just as long as every attendant is properly checked.

In my messy era.

Twitter

Gaga's coming on October 17, 2017 which is enough time to investigate, hire security, etc. If she was coming in June, then yes expect a cancelled show.

Archived