💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy's deal with American Idol weighs $25M

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

That's really huge, but she is gonna 'suffer' because she will have to devote so much of her time to this show, and it will go on for months..

Anyway, I would never be here for Gaga judging any show like this one..

Whispering

I feel that this will end up hurting her in the long run. AI has run its course. It might get a few people watching for the first couple of shows, but it will never be what it was or like The Voice is now. 

StrawberryBlond

Judges on X Factor UK were paid £2 million at most. This is outrageous. Well, this will keep her going no matter what happens to her career in the future. At the end of the day, I can't feel too sorry for her poor sales when she's clearly got more money than most people will ever earn in their entire lives. If you make all that money through not being able to sing, well, I'm sure the money consoles any bad comments. At least she won't actually be coaching the contestants as AI judges just judge, they aren't responsible for any contestants, but still, can you imagine Katy Perry telling you that you were a bit pitchy or the song was too big for you? I mean, at least the label bosses are upfront about the fact they can't sing and are just offering an opinion from a business standpoint but the singers are supposed to be there to give advice from a personal standpoint. Which is all very well when it's Mariah who's judging you but when it's Katy...

sipthistea

Not even Mariah :huh: She got 18M, and she's a singer-singer.

And they're paying 25M to a NON-singer? 

giphy.gif

Babel

When you take into account that the 5 octave vocal range, Songbird Supreme, Absolute pitch, Elusive Chanteuse, Mariah Carey got paid less.

Talent really lost this one.

Allan

Well, I hope she can think of something to say if a situation like this happens:

And yet Demi has proven many times that she's a really good vocalist, meanwhile Katy has proven many times that she's a really really great... marketer?

Archived