Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Highlighting Australia's Up And Coming Pop Girls

AJK273

Featured Posts

AJK273

So this is my first topic :lolly: but I needed to bring some much-needed attention to my homeland's up and coming pop talent.

This site shares a lot of pop acts that for me are next to nothing compared to some of the girls Australia is popping out at the moment.

The first girl (Or girls) I must bring attention to are the No Frills Twins.  These girls are KILLER, They have great fashion, great music, eccentric voices and just ooze talent. I have gotten the privilege of chatting to them on snap chat and they follow me on Instagram also. Here is their new single Love Me Tender which is an instant Bop check it out:

Also this bop from the twins:

The second girl is a really unknown girl that is pushing out some great pop tracks and that is Nicole Millar. Her debut EP is on spotify and it's called Communication and she just has some really good songs. Signals being her lead single and absolute jam. She is even better live and I can vouge for that as I got to see her open for Troye Sivan in my hometown Adelaide. So check signals out here: 

So what do you think, Comment your opinions and if there are any other up and coming pop girls from your hometown that need some recognition :) 

Your's Whorishly

Alix :classy:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

AJK273
3 minutes ago, Versus said:

no frills twins have been around for so long its weird to see them doing something not in front of a web cam

Actual, They are finally getting the attention they deserve and I love it :kara:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived