💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Chainsmokers hits 1B Spotify Streams.

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

K

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

In times like these when I'm starting to lose faith in God, I simply look at the Metacritic score of their last album and all hope is restored

giphy.gif

Joga

oh god

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

SHOOKGA

GAGOD BETTA ATTACK THIS INDUSTRY QUICK!

Rip music and spotify

Not very born this way of you 😫

My Enigma Heart

Of all the people, why does it have to be the Chainsmokers? :bye:

ShockPop

Why is streaming held in such high regard? With things like preprogrammed play lists and play lists for certain situations, it's not an accurate way to measure a songs success.

For example, Adele's lead was 1000x more popular than "closer" but the replay value isn't there because it's not background noise, it has substance.

If you buy a song you clearly like it more than streaming.

They're rewarding artists for creating music you can listen to without noticing. That's a huge problem.

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

In times like these when I'm starting to lose faith in God, I simply look at the Metacritic score of their last album and all hope is restored

giphy.gif

:lolly:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Dorothy Gale
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

Why is streaming held in such high regard? With things like preprogrammed play lists and play lists for certain situations, it's not an accurate way to measure a songs success.

For example, Adele's lead was 1000x more popular than "closer" but the replay value isn't there because it's not background noise, it has substance.

If you buy a song you clearly like it more than streaming.

They're rewarding artists for creating music you can listen to without noticing. That's a huge problem.

Finally someone put it into words. I have a huge problem with streaming being the driving force of the hot 100. A song can come on randomly from a playlist and if it plays for more than thirty seconds it counts as a stream. 

Dorothy Gale

Ellie Goulding's song Burn has 1 billion views on youtube. How do these things happen?

Dorothy Gale

How many streams of this are just people who put it on at a party? I hate how Billboard works lmao. 

Admin
9 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I have a huge problem with streaming being the driving force of the hot 100. A song can come on randomly from a playlist and if it plays for more than thirty seconds it counts as a stream. 

1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

The same can be said about radio and it's been a part of the Hot 100 for decades.

Also, let's not act like The Chainsmokers aren't massive on iTunes as well, and even if streaming didn't exist they would still be dominating sales and radio.

Admin
10 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Ellie Goulding's song Burn has 1 billion views on youtube. How do these things happen?

Why wouldn't it have 1 billon views, it was a massive smash?

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, Admin said:

The same can be said about radio and it's been a part of the Hot 100 for decades.

Also, let's not act like The Chainsmokers aren't massive on iTunes as well, and even if streaming didn't exist they would still be dominating sales and radio.

I don't think radio should be apart of the charts either, that started in the 90s, right? Their domination at #1 wouldn't have lasted as long.

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, Admin said:

Why wouldn't it have 1 billon views, it was a massive smash?

It was? I hardly remember it. I thought it was like a cute top ten hit. Maybe in Europe? 

Archived