💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry - Bon Appetit - Live at SNL

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

moonpig8400

She seems lost to me for some reason :0 i feel like she is more powerful with her longer / mid length hair / bangs fringe 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMegaFan

Mirror on the ceiling?

lol I felt like I was watching Gaga's A-Yo performance but MESSIER

giphy.gif

bye

ew

hausofcy

This was a cringefest from beginning to end. I couldn't even get through the rap part without making faces. Don't get me wrong I like Katy but lately she's been screwing up so hard :saladga:

🇯🇵

babs

Just when I thought Katy had won me back with Swish Swish she does this? really? I was so bored

Also, Mirror on the ceiling? wtf

Taylor Z

Can someone tell me why SNL is important to preform on?

None of her fans stay up that late to watch (let's be real Katy doesn't have an older fan base) my cousins are 15 and play her music

I feel for her because like everyone else said: the dancing was atrocious, the voice is a no & girl what are you doing with that banana 🙄 it just makes her looks dumb as hell.

where is your PR team girl

como estas

Born To Slay
4 hours ago, vivre sa vie said:

MIRROR ON THE CEILING teas! :reductive: + 2 back dancers

How more reductive can she become? This girl is the OFFICIAL LADY GAGA COPYKAT :bye:

That was so good, justice has come now that Gaga has won.

Poope MOnster
4 hours ago, GagaMegaFan said:

Mirror on the ceiling?

lol I felt like I was watching Gaga's A-Yo performance but MESSIER

giphy.gif

bye

Sorry but Ayo x100 better

it remind me of miley awkward twerking VMA

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

OMG  It's weird, but precisely because it's weird I think I like it  :classy:

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

I've enjoyed Katy's cute singles in the past but tbh I have been cringing at EVERYTHING she's doing this era :gum: 

Does she still have a manager? Choreographer? Creative team? 

tumblr_nhxkb28Vaj1qk08n1o1_500.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

bloody g

Tbh this was so messy and awkward... I LIVE for the cringe :whitney:

This new Katy era won't stop serving

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

StrawberryBlond

She must have been using backing vocals thoughout because her vocals were too good (though I use that word very lightly) in relation to her movements. We all know Katy has to be perfectly still to deliver good vocals and even then she's only halfway serviceable. Her dancing is terrible and I have no idea why she keeps doing the robot dance move and that weird rolling with the arms. Who is telling her that trying to do this "hood" thing is cool or looks good? Not only is that move really old-fashioned but I've never seen women do it, it's a male thing. Her team are likely don't want her to attempt twerking for obvious reasons so this is the best they could come up with to give her something to do while the rap verse happens. She needs to stop with this whole urban image she's doing lately. It's too 2013 Miley Cyrus, too amateur and too uncool. Normally, I'm against the notion of cultural appropriation but this is a case when I can totally get behind the SJWs.

HANZ

she really doesn't know what to do with this song while she is performing it on stage

AnyO03m.gifWhkUY7f.gif

like:awkney:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived