đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Swish Swish - Live At SNL

alp0707

Featured Posts

Ariana Grindr
5 hours ago, kyanewest said:

What's scary is us getting used to mediocrity so much so that we're gonna start to say a song is good, but in reality it's just listenable and better than what's "out there" since 2013.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ariana Grindr
8 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I love this performance, it was just a really fun time. I am so here for this Katy era tbh, I have yet to see the BA performance yet, hope it's good. :staymad:

:neyde:

15jocart
7 hours ago, babs said:

WAS COMING TO POST THIS! I MEAN REALLY B*TCH?

THIS PLUS THE FACT GAGA JUST DID A MIC DROP ON THE BIGGEST STAGE ON THE WORLD LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO?

I am loving Swish Swish and I don't wanna say this all is intentional, but f*ck Katy's giving me a hard time denying the gaga impact this era.

OK sorry but drag and mic drops were not invented by Gaga, you're really reaching. These performances were awful but I seriously doubt Katy wanted to emulate a 4-year-old lyric video for this.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

babs
29 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

OK sorry but drag and mic drops were not invented by Gaga, you're really reaching. These performances were awful but I seriously doubt Katy wanted to emulate a 4-year-old lyric video for this.

I'm not saying it's specific to the lyric video, nor am I saying these things are invented by Gaga, it's just that her WHOLE SNL set seems to be flooded with gaga references. As have been many other appearances, photoshoots and general stuff from this witness era.

LUO YI

I just noticed Madonna's dancer from BAT :emma:

The night sky tells all

bujibu

I've been dragging her left and right lately but this performance actually seemed pretty good. Can't comment on Bone Apple Tit yet; haven't watched it.

SEANGT
2 hours ago, 15jocart said:

yeah, gonna have to +1 you there lmao. I can't believe that person was serious about the mic drop....and drag queens....not even the same concept at all. just had drag queens. :toofunny::toofunny:

NIghtmareElm

how can anyone call this good? wtf was with that weird dude doing that strange arm move?

ThatAsianGuy

If this was a "try not to cringe challenge" everyones gonna lose :awkney:

Noah X
12 hours ago, Ooolong said:

No need to get catty just because you can't recognize any queen that hasn't been on Drag Race. :rip:

well obviously she can't afford to hire queens from drag race :rip:

SMILE2NE1

Had to watch this to cleanse my eyes out. Her poses on the catwalk ... the drag queens at my local bar are more fierce then her. She does NOT know how to work it and her outfit is horrid.

SEANGT
9 hours ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

how can anyone call this good? wtf was with that weird dude doing that strange arm move?

if u have a sense of humor it's funny lol. it's not a groundbreaking performance...it's just funny. I laughed. it was worth watching 

Archived