• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

Slay kween

https://streamable.com/y8tmg

The link is for Bon Appetit

The performance of BA was tragic, should I actually waste my time on this????

edit: I like the first minute of this performance. Lol the ending is tragic. :ladyhaha:

Lion Heart

I liked this performance more.

But I felt like she could have done better. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

migamiga
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

For someone who doesn't like people who keep up with trends you are really keeping up with the Katy Perry Hate trend.

When Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, David Bowie, Elton John, Blondie, and basically every other major pop star of the last thirty years took a moment to appropriate the "trend" of Drag culture, did you find that annoying as well?

This was a straight forward celebration of Ball culture. She stood aside and allowed Vivacious and the other queens to do their thing. The queens didn't feel like props. I don't see what there is to vetch about.

Ain't nobody keeping up with the hate trend. You don't know me boo. 

Also you don't know my opinions on those other artists you listed so why don't you have several seats and come at me when you actually have receipts. 

Bye

blackpink

what an absolute mess.

her awkward masculine movements and poses, her telling that girl to "come on" because she was feeling herself too much on the runway, that boy swinging his arms aggressively...:awkney:

Katy, sweetie :awkney: what is up with her this era?

Prism era Katy was much more in control and cohesive. It feels like now she has no idea what she is doing. 

Ariana Grindr
1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

what an absolute mess.

her awkward masculine movements and poses, her telling that girl to "come on" because she was feeling herself too much on the runway, that boy swinging his arms aggressively...:awkney:

Katy, sweetie :awkney: what is up with her this era?

Prism era Katy was much more in control and cohesive. It feels like now she has no idea what she is doing. 

She's doesn't have a single clue. I bet all the money in my pocket hahaha $46 that her team is shooting for the urban, street style and it just screams white gurl trying to be black. 

Its so sad.

Ariana Grindr
4 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Ain't nobody keeping up with the hate trend. You don't know me boo. 

Also you don't know my opinions on those other artists you listed so why don't you have several seats and come with me when you actually have receipts. 

Bye

Hahaha you tell em sis:ladyhaha:

Whispering
1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

There are drag queens which are walking the runway and a schoolboy waves his hands vigorously

:giggle: Perfect description! 

SuvegesGabor
1 hour ago, F AM E said:

This is why I find her so annoying. She thinks she's so cool keeping up with "trends". Using drag culture cause it's trendy now. Everything comes across as so unnatural- her dance moves, her vocal performance, even the way she speaks 

By the way, Madonna does the exact same thing by collaborating with trendy artists. Just think about the collab w/ Britney back in the days (when Britney's popularity was at its peak), bringing out Psy at the MDNA Tour and LMFAO at the Super Bowl.

I think these two ladies have very similar strategies to always connect themselves to current trends thus maintaining a certain level of exposure.

Saw Gaga on 11/2/2014 and 1/18/2018 // Saw Madonna on 11/8/2015 // Saw Cher on 9/3/2017 // Saw Lorde on 10/8/2017

Cerny

i like this solo version, Katy's outfit, all those fabulous outfits the queens are wearing, that queen doing that thing with the handheld fan, the kid doing his thing without giving a f*ck.

giphy.gif

That was fun.

Ariana Grindr
1 minute ago, SuvegesGabor said:

By the way, Madonna does the exact same thing by collaborating with trendy artists. Just think about the collab w/ Britney back in the days (when Britney's popularity was at its peak), bringing out Psy at the MDNA Tour and LMFAO at the Super Bowl.

I think these two ladies have very similar strategies to always connect themselves to current trends thus maintaining a certain level of exposure.

Can we please worship gaga for never doing this hahahaha I'm such a petty monster lol.

SuvegesGabor
1 minute ago, ECORONA said:

Can we please worship gaga for never doing this hahahaha I'm such a petty monster lol.

Gaga is the trendsetter! :firega::staymad:

Back to the topic, I love this song but this performance was a bit weak for me (let's not talk about the BA one...). And also, I missed Nicki's part, it completes the song.

Saw Gaga on 11/2/2014 and 1/18/2018 // Saw Madonna on 11/8/2015 // Saw Cher on 9/3/2017 // Saw Lorde on 10/8/2017

Bette Davis

latest?cb=20150503193623

... But, I just can't with these jerky, awkward robot "dance moves". Someone call Richy asap and let her borrow him.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Ariana Grindr
2 minutes ago, SuvegesGabor said:

Gaga is the trendsetter! 

Back to the topic, I love this song but this performance was a bit weak for me (let's not talk about the BA one...). And also, I missed Nicki's part, it completes the song.

Nicki does make the song. I don't like her sung verses but she spits bars

lol 

"silly rap beefs just get me more checks"

😂😫☠️🔥💀

Ariana Grindr
2 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

latest?cb=20150503193623

... But, I just can't with these jerky, awkward robot "dance moves". Someone call Richy asap and let her borrow him.

:ladyhaha:

Archived