SCORE: 7.71 | LOWEST: 1 | HIGHEST: 11 | ELECTRA HEART: #13

NO. NOOOOOOOOO

chaeri pls

Earthling
8 minutes ago, Antonio said:

bye. bye. bye. bye. bye.

I can't @ Marina's greatest song placing #32. deaf skanks oh my god

Same oh m god, it's one of her greatest masterpieces :grr:

Although let's be honest a lot of amazing tracks are being ranked low, it's just a testament to the quality of Marina's discography that we feel 85% of her songs deserve the highest of marks because they are THAT good!

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Earthling

Justice for the good sis,

the great MISS Y :pray:

Antonio
1 hour ago, Earthling said:

Same oh m god, it's one of her greatest masterpieces :grr:

Although let's be honest a lot of amazing tracks are being ranked low, it's just a testament to the quality of Marina's discography that we feel 85% of her songs deserve the highest of marks because they are THAT good!

excuse me but every other song ranked here on this list is not better than Mowgli's Road :lolly: that is just the way it is :pray:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Earthling

Seriously tho is everyone just overrating FROOT to the gods and paying dust to her flawless previous albums :lana:

AJK273
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

QkMa2je.png 

SCORE: 7.00 | LOWEST: 2 | HIGHEST: 11 | UNRELEASED: #8

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@SinnersVenus I’d just sit and cry to this song. The lyrics are so sad, and I see them as a highlight in Marina’s catalogue. The chorus is also amazing, exactly the part where I bawl my eyes. 

@MrBlue Simple & beautiful

c0VM3cm.png 

SCORE: 7.06 | LOWEST: 2 | HIGHEST: 11 | THE FAMILY JEWELS: #13

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@ChavaWM for some reason it reminds me of a song from The Night before x-mas

@SinnersVenus I like the lyrics to this song, and the beat is ok. It doesn’t outshine too well, to be honest.

@Antonio An underrated masterpiece. Sounds like a prequel to Oh No! in a good way. I wish she'd perform this more.

9CwcZGa.png 

SCORE: 7.22 | LOWEST: 3 | HIGHEST: 10 | THE FAMILY JEWELS: #12

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Red I really can't stand this song for some reason 

@SinnersVenus Sounds very nice, but for whatever reason never really listened to the song too much.

@Antonio GIRL have we talked about the most underrated song in Marina's discography? Sonically, one of the best tracks on the album, and lyrically it's incredible as well...  "These people are really weird, and they're giving me the fear. Just because you know my name, doesn't know you know my game..." And CAN WE TALK about that damn scream "Cause I'm a ****ing WIIIILD card!" Flawless.

7bGl0kx.png 

SCORE: 7.24 | LOWEST: 1 | HIGHEST: 10 | THE FAMILY JEWELS: #11

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@SinnersVenus I like the middle eastern influences this song has, and obviously Marina sounds like an angel. Beautiful.

@MrBlue Not the best at first, but as the song goes on it’s getting better & better

@Antonio EEEEH, a bad track. Not a horrible one though, and god knows how the hell it made it's way to the standard edition.

VuA2IiK.png 

SCORE: 7.27 | LOWEST: 1 | HIGHEST: 10 | THE FAMILY JEWELS: #10

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@SinnersVenus Explosive chorus, interesting lyrics, in general, good song. Never had an opportunity to grow on me, because I didn’t have an album with this song on it, sadly.

@Antonio It's a great track, I don't especially love the lyrics for the first time on this album, but the melody is really great, love some of the lyrics.

HOW DID YALL PAY DUST TO SO MANY GREAT FAMILY JEWELS BOPS I MEAN GIRLS WHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT WAS THAT POSITIONING 

XYWSUvK.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Red

Omg I just woke up 

Lemme call good sis Katy to witness this murder with me real quick 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Earthling
Just now, AJK273 said:

HOW DID YALL PAY DUST TO SO MANY GREAT FAMILY JEWELS BOPS I MEAN GIRLS WHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT WAS THAT POSITIONING 

XYWSUvK.gif

Couldn't agree more :golfclap:

Y'all need to get your hearing checked out :nails:

AJK273
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

0CeubFD.png 

SCORE: 7.43 | LOWEST: 3 | HIGHEST: 10 | UNRELEASED: #6

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Antonio It's a cute track, a little cheesy imo, but very great vocal delivery and one of the superior tracks sonically, very positive vibe in comparison to the rest of Electra Heart which is very dark and evil, like this one a lot.

@SinnersVenus This will be payed dust 100% because everybody hates this song for whatever reason. Anyway, Marina’s voice sounds beautiful here, and I think it’s really distinct from the rest of the album’s tracklist. It doesn’t have that good of a replayability factor, but it’s a nice song nonetheless.

WHO DO I HAVE TO KILLL

UQVKLRJ.gif

AJK273
27 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Antonio also underrated, love it.

@SinnersVenus Not a bad song, but my least fav on the album. The chorus is kinda grating, with the “WEEEEEEDS” and the “yea-a-ah”. It gets really boring and annoying. The rest of the song is fine tho.

vmBg2Nm.png 

SCORE: 7.69 | LOWEST: 2 | HIGHEST: 10 | ELECTRA HEART: #15

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Creyk This song makes me very sad  I wish it didnt exist. :(

@Antonio Those verses are the best thing that happened in Marina's entire discography, it's literally the best thing she ever did. Unfortunately the chorus doesn't keep that magic alive, BUT it's still VERY strong and catchy, the verses are just out of this world and I can't think of anything on the album that can even match up to this. Story-wise, Electra Heart goes around breaking hearts and ruining people's lives "just for fun". Sleigh hoe.

@SinnersVenus I like everything about the way the song sounds, however the lyrics are times are “eh”. Could’ve easily been a 10 if she wouldn’t be screaming the same word 400 times over and over again.

@MrBlue Slay that 6 inch rocket !

KllnJAU.png 

SCORE: 7.70 | LOWEST: 1 | HIGHEST: 11 | ELECTRA HEART: #14

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Antonio rot.

@SinnersVenus This song holds a special place in my heart, and it sounds soooooo beautiful. This is honestly probably my favourite piano ballad of all time, and I think this is the most underrated song of Marina’s entire discography. Her voice is gentle and angelic, not much else to be said.

@MrBlue I love it so much ! It’s so special to me. It lays in my soul foreve

MlHFK52.png 

SCORE: 7.71 | LOWEST: 1 | HIGHEST: 11 | ELECTRA HEART: #13

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@ChavaWM Too repetitive for me

@RED It's the Marina song I like the least #rotinpiss

@SinnersVenus This isn’t bad. Eclipsed by most of Marina’s discography but I don’t skip it when it comes on.

@AntonioThis is a track I'm less familiar with since I usually listen to the album on Spotify which's edition doesn't include the song, but sometimes I listen to Electra Heart through Deezer which does have it and you bet I get my LIFE to that chorus every time. The verses on the other hand are a little meh, keeping me from giving it a perfect 10.

YOU STINGY LITTLE FLOPSTERS I.......

I3xaBtk.gif

Archived