RIP Sonja

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Gosh I feel super down crying to Grigio girls. We gotta sing it for her on the tour. RIP Sonja. We love you.

Yes, I feel it is going to be one of the most touching moments of the tour. I wish I could witness it. That would make Sonja so happy :wub:

chaeri pls

KyliesChild
Just now, xtifeh said:

Who?

If you don't know who she is then don't be disrespectful. Gaga wrote a song about her [Grigio Girls] and we've been following her battle with cancer for so long. 

P.S. if this is genuine, then Google is your friend, say your condolences and move on. 

Glittertinks

I am really devastated about these news :( Really hoping Gaga can cope with this well. My thoughts are with Sonja's Family, Friends and of course Gaga.

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, xtifeh said:

Who?

I understand you might not know her, but is this really a proper reaction for someone's death? 

chaeri pls

The Z

I can't believe it. Rest in peace dear Sonja...

To loose a friend is the most scary thing to me. Thinking about this gives me nightmares every night...

Be brave Stefani, we love you.

monsterdino

please guys show some love to Sonja on twitter with #RIPSonja <3 

xoxo Craig
23 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

NOOOOOOOOO :((((((((((

Edit: May she rest in peace, what a great woman she was and may the angels look after her. I love her so much, hope Gaga and her family are feeling okay...can't imagine what are they going trough rn <3 

Edit 2: I'm actually crying rn, I'm heartbroken :(

Edit 3: I'm sobbing...

Goosebumbs

So so sad, RIP Sonja

End Racism Now

POPXEON
2 minutes ago, Dylan Matthews said:

How insensitive do you have to be to say such a satirical comment in a sensitive circumstance towards Gaga and our community? 

Calm down, its just a fact that she is not gonna be okay to release the video now and I know how hard and sad is this for her, not misunderstand my comment, despite not sounding adequate, Im sorry.

lost in limbo

I´m crying while I´m listening to Grigio Girls. This is so sad. 

I still don´t believe this is happening.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Hades

Please stop attacking each other. This is not the time for things like that. :smh: Rip my dear girl....

Archived