Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RIP Sonja

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Chromatic

Beautiful Sonja, we'll forever miss you. Thoughts go out to the family and friends. 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP

Filming for today will probably either be terminated or postponed, due to these tragic events. Ultimately it's up to Gaga. I hope she's okay and I'm so very sorry and saddened to hear this news. Pinot Grigio Girls.. forever :wub:

takemetovenus

I hope Gaga is ok :noparty: I imagine she's absolutely devastated though

I'm just glad Gaga was able to be there for her and even write an amazing and truly heartfelt and special song about their friendship before she passed..

RIP Sonja :( Rest easy

monsterdino

can we show some love to Sonja and her family and trend on twitter #RIPSonja or something....I feel like we should do something. She is part of our family forever now

lost in limbo

This is so sad...

RIP Sonja  :(

We´ll never forget you :heart:

Gaga must be devastated, I can´t even imagine...

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

KyliesChild

I'm giving all of my condolences to her and her family, from what we've heard, Sonja seemed extremely compassionate towards others, and I hope her legacy lives on by following her morals and to aid others to find a remedy to this horrible disease. 

1453a83cd6435d9af8374b5a8c848b1c_large.j

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

i mean yes, but what i meant is they should not be joking about things like this

Maybe it is not a joke but a misunderstanding... When I saw Gaga posted her picture in instagram I initially thought she had passed, I came to GGD to make sure I thought wrong. Maybe they thought the same? How would they know anyway?

chaeri pls

Jenina

I'm sincerely crying right now. I said yesterday to some of my friends that I wanted to do something for her before she left us. It makes me so sad that good people have to leave us life truly is so unfair at times. I don't know why I'm crying so much I don't even know much about her. She was such a beautiful soul and I wish the best for all her friends and family. At least now she is pain free I'm glad she doesn't have to suffer any longer.

cool

Katie14
3 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Gaga is shooting right now at the Shrine Auditorium in LA.

OMG. 

I hope she is okay. 

I dont want to see her cry cause I will cry too. :udidnt::omg:

I hope for her sake nobody told her/will tell her until she is done shooting for the day. Hearing this kind of news is bound to make shooting a movie in character difficult. 

PopReaper

Rest in peace, Sonja :(

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

lxdygxga

This is truly sad. I hope she's out of any pain, and that she knows she was loved. God bless her.

dit

MY heart just broke. Rest in peace Sonja....life is so short...make the best of it yall. 

Archived