Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RIP Sonja

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Bradley

Stay strong Sonja's husband and family and friends...

Stay strong Gaga.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

I'm just listening to Grigio Girls and I am crying. She was such an adorable woman. Her family and Gaga must be devastated and dejected. May her soul rest in peace. At least she is not suffering anymore. :(

LaBlue

She's with angels now ...

RIP Sonja,you will be remembered as one kind person :kara:

loving you was blue

donutellha

Rest in peace, Sonja.

You are such a strong woman, and you are in a better place now. :wub: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

thatfoxyfeeling

Awww I feel for Gaga, they had a lovely relationship together. It was cute to see Sonja supporting Gaga at the Superbowl. I just know that even though her life was short lived, it was that little extra special because she had Gaga as a friend. :sara:

Jonathan Florencio

Anybody knows if she knew she didn't have much time left or if it was a situation where she could survive?

Michaelandro

So sad, I guess it was her time to go... 

It would be beautiful if the fans sang GG next time they see gaga, like that one time they sang million reasons. It would be worth a thousand words. 

lmao123

This is so sad. Where I get my chemo it's a large open room with about 25 big comfy reclining chairs. My first chemotherapy there was a really nice lady across from me who had been battling breast cancer for 9 years. I would see her every time I go in for chemo because our schedules lined up. I haven't seen her for the last two months and it freaks me out (can't ask the nurses because of patient confidentiality either). Cancer can take anyone at anytime. Praying for Sonja's family and friends. This is awful. 

MelbHawker

I go to sleep with a broken heart tonight. May her celebrated, precious and brave soul find absolute peace in heaven. Whatever spiritual strength I have in me goes out to her loved ones and to all who knew her and loved her. 

It's such a time where I thank music for it's power. I didn't know Sonja at all, but my spirit feels connected to her and her story through song. I can't help but feel grief, and I almost feel guilty in doing so because I did not know the woman and there are people who did and I really feel for them. Losing a young life to that cursed illness is one of most tragic things in life; I lost my uncle to it. I saw him deteriorate over a five-year period; you feel proud that they show so much strength and bravery in fighting it but one part of your soul passes on with them once they lose their battle. Or rather, part of their hurt soul latches on to yours. They live on within us - as I am sure Sonja will through the ones that loved her most, and through the power and spirit of song.

Archived