💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Harry Styles fantastic performance of 'Kiwi' on James Corden

junolxf

Featured Posts

Hades
Just now, junolxf said:

I was thinking the same thing. He reminds so much of her for some reason. Maybe it's the passion he shows for his music. 

He has a really strong stage presence and his vocals are on point. That's a common thing with Gaga. Plus his music is not pop generic so i could see Gaga working with him.

He's a songwriter too.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sakrai

I always knew he was the valuable one on One Direction. He really proved me right with his new music. Now I just need to give him a couple of years to release actual good music, I'm confident he can pull it off. I believe in you king :pray:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

junolxf
4 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

He has a really strong stage presence and his vocals are on point. That's a common thing with Gaga. Plus his music is not pop generic so i could see Gaga working with him.

He's a songwriter too.

Yes. Exactly. 

I wanna see them covering something like this tbh. It would be spectacular. :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Thomas P

This is why he's my king.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

junolxf
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Harry more talented than JT? :rip:

Yes. Are you saying that's a lie? :whitney:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Bradley
2 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Yes. Are you saying that's a lie? :whitney:

He is nowhere near the legendary JT, aka the only relevant male artist (which is not a rapper) today.

junolxf
Just now, Bradley said:

He is nowhere near the legendary JT, aka the only relevant male artist (which is not a rapper) today.

JT should apologize to Janet first. :whitney: Then we can talk about "legendary". 

Bradley
Just now, junolxf said:

JT should apologize to Janet first. :whitney: Then we can talk about "legendary". 

Wrong receipts of him not being legendary.

junolxf
Just now, Bradley said:

Wrong receipts of him not being legendary.

Harry Styles stays winning. JT has been replaced! Bye bye, birdie. :giggle::lolly:

Bradley
Just now, junolxf said:

Harry Styles stays winning. JT has been replaced! Bye bye, birdie. :giggle::lolly:

Let's see if your opinion will get him a Grammy. Because the last time I remember your opinion is just the opinion of one person.

junolxf
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Let's see if your opinion will get him a Grammy. Because the last time I remember your opinion is just the opinion of one person.

Let's see. :whitney:

Archived