💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

You have to check this bitch out

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Can you tell me how a 15 year old can up with lyrics like these? :giveup: I've rarely stumbled upon an imaginative song that has SUCH an infectious beat to it. And the fact that she makes her music by herself with her older brother makes it even more amazing. 

Billie is just so pretty :nick: I'm glad I'm still 17 and thus it's socially acceptable for me to say that :poot:

She only has 4 released songs, and I've been playing them on repeat since I discovered her. 

Check out this amazing song that features on the 13 Reasons Why soundtrack!

I am so excited to see what she comes up with in the future. I've never been this early into the burgeonning of an artist's career!

chaeri pls

littlepotter

If I remember correctly, it was @Petty who introduced me. Where did he go? :noparty:

chaeri pls

ferretti

Pretty sure at 15 I was still making macaroni art of Stick Stickly

giphy.gif?response_id=591dbe9396546caa1f

disco stick tester, inquire within

I don't understand. She's almost 5 years younger than me but she looks more like an adult, I :deadbanana:

She's so beautiful and she sounds great I'm going to cry can I meet het

yASSsss

I've only listened to one song of hers.It was featured in an episode of 'Pretty Little Liars'

love this song:wub:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I've only listened to one song of hers.It was featured in an episode of 'Pretty Little Liars'

Omg :giveup: I couldn't find this on youtube but I adore that song. 

I can't help but wonder if our grave was watered by the rain, would roses bloom? :diane:

chaeri pls

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Kunst said:

I don't understand. She's almost 5 years younger than me but she looks more like an adult, I :deadbanana:

She's so beautiful and she sounds great I'm going to cry can I meet het

All this is me :diane: she liked my tweet asking her about a new album and I almost fainted

chaeri pls

yASSsss
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Omg :giveup: I couldn't find this on youtube but I adore that song. 

I can't help but wonder if our grave was watered by the rain, would roses bloom? :diane:

I remember listening to it first time on PLL and instantly felling in love with it.I shamazed the song but it didn't show any results maybe cuz she was a new artist at that time.After a few google searches,I found a site where they post the soundtracks of TV shows,that's how I found her :giveup: 

edit-here's that site :sweat: 

https://www.tunefind.com/show/pretty-little-liars

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Haroon
19 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

If I remember correctly, it was @Petty who introduced me. Where did he go? :noparty:

@Blessed :awesome:

Archived