Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Witness album cover revealed

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

thrussy

This is no bueno. The graphic design is simply bad. Poorly edited. The shadow behind her is out of place. Not to mention that it reminds me of the Pan's Labyrinth monster. Not necessary a bad thing but it could be better executed?

pans-labyrinth.jpg

And I'm not sure omitting text in the cover is a good idea for her. This era has been kind of underwhelming With that. I'm not sure a "weird" cover with no indication of KP will appeal consumers. Plus, the cover is so gonna get backlash from conspiracy theorists on Illuminati stuff... Imagine the mess :toofunny:

The artwork released earlier for her tour is much much better though. It's slaying me since released and it should've been the cover instead. The fanmade version looks really great too.

C_7zKq2XkAE6jmm.jpg

witness_2.jpg

What were her team thinking lol :ladyhaha: Hope there's another edition with a better cover

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

I made this yesterday thinking the promotional photo for the tour was the cover

katy_perry___witness__album_cover_by_pan

some of you think this photo was better... would have you preferred something like this?

Bette Davis

Her direction is interesting, but that photoshop job..

giphy.gif

This image would have made a flawless cover :madge:

Katy-Perry-Event-2017-d0ab5d3d66.jpg

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

GagaMyBlood95

Omg I actually love it!

Wow nice job Katy :applause:  Don't know how her fans will feel about it though..

Haroon

It's alright :shrug: the overall image is striking but I think it could've been done better with a different background colour, something darker maybe. The super light background and then light hair and light skin all make it look too washed out altogether :huh: The eyeball mouth thing looks cool, it's like the AHS S6 teaser video :laughga: 

Boyboi12

That's so gaga lol... why are her tickets 507:gaysia: not going to see her now 

Lina Morgana

I am not trying to "expose" or drag Katy, but I think she might have been very much inspired by the film The Neon Demon for this era.

The similarities between the movie and the Bon Appetit video wouldn't make sense unless you've seen the movie, though.

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

mpthecat

Honestly, I actually like it. Even the editing. Great choice for the album cover; at least there is no sign of that god awful digital font from the other picture.

PaperGypsy
51 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like I've seen that eyeball in a mouth? Like that exact eyeball?

but yassssss omg so different from ha precious stuff, I love it 

i'm sure they did something similar for an AHS teaser once

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Serendipity

Not bad...hmm

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived