Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
6 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

But now the real question... How the heck are we gonna find the money to host this? :poot:

Perks of living in a broke country :emma:

Also, what host are we going to choose? Pls not Catarina Furtado or Teresa Gilherme :toofunny: I mean I love them but come on...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTheExplorer
59 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Parabéns Portugal! 

See you guys in Lisbon next year :flutter: 

Yas well deserved for Portugal, winning the 2 biggest events of europe in less than a year, other countries could never :queenga:

their prays to the virgin of Fatima cristalized today in her day :pray:

Spoiler

btw you should be here tragando bombas lacrimogenas with me you little hoe :laughga:

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Also, what host are we going to choose? Pls not Catarina Furtado or Teresa Gilherme :toofunny: I mean I love them but come on...

Well, Teresa Guilherme said that she was taking a break of hosting, so...

And Catarina Furtado hosted Festival da Canção, so, I don´t think she will host it.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

DiegoMonster
2 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Yas well deserved for Portugal, winning the 2 biggest events of europe in less than a year, other countries could never :queenga:

their prays to the virgin of Fatima cristalized today in her day :pray:

Hide contents

btw you should be here tragando bombas lacrimogenas with me you little hoe :laughga:

Oh lord I pray for all of you everyday, you dont know how much... 90% of my family is still there :/ 

DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, bloodymario said:

Well, Teresa Guilherme said that she was taking a break of hosting, so...

And Catarina Furtado hosted Festival da Canção, so, I don´t think she will host it.

who do you think it will be then? :excited2: 

lost in limbo
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

who do you think it will be then? :excited2: 

Well, Isabel Silva is growing as a host, but I´m not sure...

Cristina Ferreira and Fátima Lopes are most likely tbh as female hosts.

Male: Manuel Luis Goucha or maybe (less likely) João Baião. Would love to see João Baião, but that´s something I would love, but something I don´t think will happen.

Or maybe a RTP floppy host :rip:

DiegoMonster
Just now, bloodymario said:

Well, Isabel Silva is growing as a host, but I´m not sure...

Cristina Ferreira and Fátima Lopes are most likely tbh as female hosts.

Male: Manuel Luis Goucha or maybe (less likely) João Baião. Would love to see João Baião, but that´s something I would love, but something I don´t think will happen.

Or maybe a RTP floppy host :rip:

I really doubt they will put Cristina Ferreia as host since she's from TVI, but that would probably be the best option. 

Yeah it could be a andom RTP host tho :rip: 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

I really doubt they will put Cristina Ferreia as host since she's from TVI, but that would probably be the best option. 

Yeah it could be a random RTP host tho :rip: 

Are we sure it will air in RTP tho? :huh:

I mean RTP airs flops, and TVI airs important events like these.

bubbletea

i'm so emotional right now bc since i was a kid i'm a fan of ESC, and it has been so sad, over all these years, to see portugal failing and faling.. but today, it's HISTORY

PORTUGAL FOR THE 1ST TIME, IS THE CHAMPION OF EUROVISION.. In 2016 we we're the best of soccer in Europe and now it seems we're in music too

as a big fan of ESC, i'm going to the host show in 2018 

AlexanderMagno

Portugal is on fire!

I'm happier for Salvador and Luisa Sobral, the woman who wrote the song. She's really brilliant and deserves this recognition.

Parabéns :whitney:

Daredevil
17 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Christina Ferreira e David Carreira :lolly:

bubbletea
4 minutes ago, bloodymario said:

Are we sure it will air in RTP tho? :huh:

I mean RTP airs flops, and TVI airs important events like these.

RTP is the broadcasting channel who owns ESC rights in Portugal (is part of that group of channels by that associaton)

I'm really sure it would be the only channel streaming and the presenters might likely by typical RTP1 hosts (Joana Teles, Catarina Furtado, Helder Reis, Jorge Gabriel, Malato, Filomena Cautela, Sónia Araujo, Claudia Vieira, Catarina Camacho, Pedro Fernandes.....).. The other channels won't stream the show but i hope they'll help promoting like they always everytime we send our singers to ESC

bubbletea

i'm so excited for the slogan / theme for next year? 

any tips? any suggestions?

hope it won't be some conservative boring thing like "Fado"  or "Saudade"

but i'm questioning myself if "Saudade" would be a good theme? it's our famous word

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, sammybunny said:

i'm so emotional right now bc since i was a kid i'm a fan of ESC, and it has been so sad, over all these years, to see portugal failing and faling.. but today, it's HISTORY

PORTUGAL FOR THE 1ST TIME, IS THE CHAMPION OF EUROVISION.. In 2017 we we're the best of soccer in Europe and now it seems we're in music too

as a big fan of ESC, i'm going to the host show in 2018 

gurl, don´t even mention it. I watch it since I was 8 and it´s so emotional.

I watch soccer everytime Portugal is playing because I want the world to remember Portugal still exists :air: 

When we won at the Europe soccer thingy (:poot:) I felt so proud, I can´t even describe it.

• Bellatrix changed the title to Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!
  • Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived