Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2018 in Lisbon - Winner is ISRAEL!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Dutch
Just now, Josip said:

Have you noticed that Saara continues her streak with 2nd place. 

Now she's second to last.

:stalkga:

Her dominos are crying.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

@Josip f*ck it, I’m gonna give you a post too. Thank you for your opinion too all year long. You made this thread more diverse than just Bella and me. I love you!

Dutch

Fffff. I’m crying. I know it’s silly, but I hate when good things end. I’m so bad in goodbye.

hausofcy
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

We won’t come for you sis. A lot of people loved Cyprus and that’s not without a reason. Just be proud she ended #2, that’s really impresive too. Be proud she did that! And keep loving her and spreading her music and listening to it. I know i’ve been harsh on Cyprus and I don’t regret it, because I still don’t think she should’ve won. But we can have different opinions about this and still love each other. Why can’t we celebrate both songs? Or even better all of the songs. They all made this one of the best seasons ever music wise. Anyhow, please don’t see this as a lost. Goodnight sis. Xo.

I really did like all the songs this year and i’m happy for Netta. I just never was this invested in a song winning. Second place is amazing but the queen will be back for first place so glue your wigs sistrens :firega:

anyhow, Thank you all for participating in yet another amazing eurovision season. I will miss y’all! And a special thanks to @Bellatrix and @Dutch for your invested time. See y’all next year :hug:

🇯🇵

Bellatrix

Semi-Final results!

SF1:
1. Israel, 283p
2. Cyprus, 262p
3. Czech Republic, 232p
4. Austria, 231p
5. Estonia, 201p
6. Ireland, 179p
7. Bulgaria, 177p
8. Albania, 162p
9. Lithuania, 119p
10. Finland, 108p
11. Azerbaijan, 94p
12. Belgium, 91p
13. Switzerland, 86p
14. Greece, 81p
15. Armenia, 79p
16. Belarus, 65p
17. Croatia, 63p
18. FYR Macedonia, 24p
19. Iceland, 15p

SF2
1. Norway, 266p
2. Sweden, 254p
3. Moldova, 235p
4. Australia, 212p
5. Denmark, 205p
6. Ukraine, 179p
7. The Netherlands, 174p
8. Slovenia, 132p
9. Serbia, 117p
10. Hungary, 111p
11. Romania, 107p
12. Latvia, 106p
13. Malta, 101p
14. Poland, 81p
15. Russia, 65p
16. Montenegro, 40p
17. San Marino, 28p
18. Georgia, 24p

Detailed results here:
https://eurovision.tv/event/lisbon-2018/grand-final/participants

Dutch
7 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

I really did like all the songs this year and i’m happy for Netta. I just never was this invested in a song winning. Second place is amazing but the queen will be back for first place so glue your wigs sistrens :firega:

anyhow, Thank you all for participating in yet another amazing eurovision season. I will miss y’all! And a special thanks to @Bellatrix and @Dutch for your invested time. See y’all next year :hug:

Haha, would love to see her SLAY the stage again tho. She really did that, no denying there.

Was about to mention you too. You’re very welcome. I hope you will ‘Join Us’ from the beginning next season. I will love to hear your opinions from the beginning this time. Let’s make a bigger royal club in this bish. :tony:

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Thank you for being with us :hug:

Fuego wasn't my cup of tea, but as I said before the staging was nice and Eleni is a great performer so she definitely deserves the 2nd place.

Dutch
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Semi-Final results!

SF1:
1. Israel, 283p
2. Cyprus, 262p
3. Czech Republic, 232p
4. Austria, 231p
5. Estonia, 201p
6. Ireland, 179p
7. Bulgaria, 177p
8. Albania, 162p
9. Lithuania, 119p
10. Finland, 108p
11. Azerbaijan, 94p
12. Belgium, 91p
13. Switzerland, 86p
14. Greece, 81p
15. Armenia, 79p
16. Belarus, 65p
17. Croatia, 63p
18. FYR Macedonia, 24p
19. Iceland, 15p

SF2
1. Norway, 266p
2. Sweden, 254p
3. Moldova, 235p
4. Australia, 212p
5. Denmark, 205p
6. Ukraine, 179p
7. The Netherlands, 174p
8. Slovenia, 132p
9. Serbia, 117p
10. Hungary, 111p
11. Romania, 107p
12. Latvia, 106p
13. Malta, 101p
14. Poland, 81p
15. Russia, 65p
16. Montenegro, 40p
17. San Marino, 28p
18. Georgia, 24p

Detailed results here:
https://eurovision.tv/event/lisbon-2018/grand-final/participants

Lol @ the people saying the Netherlands would be a bottom qualifier. 

hausofcy
9 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Fffff. I’m crying. I know it’s silly, but I hate when good things end. I’m so bad in goodbye.

I’ll be back honey (in telephone mv prison guard voice)

peace out y’all Imma go listen to fuego (spanish version) on spotify. 

🇯🇵

Dutch

@DiegoMonster shout out to you too. I know you’re kinda sad with the results, but I hope you’ll be back next year to post for and about Portugal! :hug:

Dutch

@mister max thank you icon! You made the viewing parties iconic. I hope you will visit the new thread a little bit more and earlier in the year too. I will love to talk some shady Dutch with you, even though mother Russia @Bellatrix won’t allow us. :hug:

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived