đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Portugal ARTRAVE

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West

So guyz as I was checking attendance  on ARTRAVE tour , I just found out her gig in Portugal was just 7.345 , which makes it Portugal with the least attendance in a single country, so why numbers where so tragic in Portugal ? 

Bradley

I have no idea but maybe the arena was small? Just making a wild guess here.

Blue Jeans

People don't check for Gaga in Portugal since 2011

I lived there for 2 years and they kinda hate her...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans
Just now, Bradley said:

I have no idea but maybe the arena was small? Just making a wild guess here.

The Arena has a capacity of 20000 people..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Seems crowded though? If it didn't sell out, there would be 13,000 empty seats but it doesn't seem like it. Check out the angle from 6:33.

Kanyeee West
5 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

People don't check for Gaga in Portugal since 2011

I lived there for 2 years and they kinda hate her...

is there any specific reason ? 

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

According to the Wikipedia, only 7,345 tickets were available and 7,345 were sold. So by technicalities, the show sold out... which is very confusing if the capacity is 20k people.... 

Even the good sis GGD reported it

so idk... 

Spoiler

I know these are not credible sources but the show was reported sold out...

Kanyeee West
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Seems crowded though? If it didn't sell out, there would be 13,000 empty seats but it doesn't seem like it.

MY God , I'm gonna be honest , seeing ARTRAVE again makes me realise how kindergartenish and basic was tour , I couldn't believe she took this tour to all around the globe.

iAstroLeo

I was there, and the stage was pulled forward. The upper ring was also closed, with the lower one having some seats left. The promo for the show was awful, being it done mostly only in February (9 months before the show), and no non Stan is going to buy tickets that early. The show was also on a Monday, and it was raining horribly all day. On top of all this, the radio who supported the show refused to play her songs, giving no promotion for the show whatsoever. This all led to those ticket sales, it could have been much better. 

August Blue
6 minutes ago, Taka said:

MY God , I'm gonna be honest , seeing ARTRAVE again makes me realise how kindergartenish and basic was tour , I couldn't believe she took this tour to all around the globe.

WHAT?!?!?! ARTRAVE WAS A RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE 

yooZwA.gif 

venusfly
12 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

According to the Wikipedia, only 7,345 tickets were available and 7,345 were sold. So by technicalities, the show sold out... which is very confusing if the capacity is 20k people.... 

Even the good sis GGD reported it

so idk... 

Reveal hidden contents

I know these are not credible sources but the show was reported sold out...

This is a marketing trick by Live Nation and they do this all the time. They offer few tickets, they sell out, the show is marked sold out, even though the arena is half empty

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, LG said:

This is a marketing trick by Live Nation and they do this all the time. They offer few tickets, they sell out, the show is marked sold out, even though the arena is half empty

mess, can we trust them anymore? :oprah:

Kanyeee West
8 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I was there, and the stage was pulled forward. The upper ring was also closed, with the lower one having some seats left. The promo for the show was awful, being it done mostly only in February (9 months before the show), and no non Stan is going to buy tickets that early. The show was also on a Monday, and it was raining horribly all day. On top of all this, the radio who supported the show refused to play her songs, giving no promotion for the show whatsoever. This all led to those ticket sales, it could have been much better. 

Management during ARTPOP was tragic.

3 minutes ago, August Blue said:

WHAT?!?!?! ARTRAVE WAS A RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE 

yooZwA.gif 

I respect your opinion but from technical aspect show was so basic , and this is NOT JUST my opinion, the production was so cheap and tragic.

at4v897m4rfw3c

That just reminds me to the sales in Germany.
In other countries, Gagas show are sold out within minutes and they kinda have to add several dates.
E.g. the Joanne Tour takes place 3 times in Germany and no single show is 100% sold out.

Gagas shows here get sold out the closer the event comes, but guys come on....
Thats lonely :D

I sat so nervous on my computer at the very first pre-sale and hoped to get a (good) ticket.

THIS IS HOW AN ORDERING PROCESS OF GAGA TICKETS SHOULD BE :D

at4v897m4rfw3c
3 minutes ago, Taka said:

Management during ARTPOP was tragic.

I respect your opinion but from technical aspect show was so basic , and this is NOT JUST my opinion, the production was so cheap and tragic.

Oh god THANK YOU.
I liked the artRAVE - no question - but compared to the BTW ball it was simply....
sparse.

But what do you mean exactly with "Management was tragic"?

Archived