news

Lady Gaga - Heal Me (Snippet)

Celestica

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

It's from the exclusive iheart radio performance she gave at the beginning of the era omg 

no i think it's cos I heart radio will have some promotion in the movie. She wasn't brunette during that listening party and also it took place literally the night of the tenth which can be confirmed on the official website of the theater

KarmaPolice

I need to hear it! Can anyone be so kind and upload it to youtube? :D

Edonis
Just now, Jed said:

cos it sounds like The Cure, which sounds like Sorry, which came out in 2015.
Really? The Queen of negativity is gonna come at me about this?

The only things it really shares with TC is the fact that there are mid tempo synths and R&B tinged vocals (and I guess the fact that she's singing about metaphorically healing something in both). There's not much there to be compared :huh: Wait until we hear it in full.

Quark
1 minute ago, Jed said:

cos it sounds like The Cure, which sounds like Sorry, which came out in 2015.
Really? The Queen of negativity is gonna come at me about this?

Well, Sorry sounded like Kygo's music. And that tropical trend is still very much alive right now and its not slowing down. Finally The Cure is actually not a tropical song. 

Just now, E Nigma said:

Well, Sorry sounded like Kygo's music. And that tropical trend is still very much alive right now and its not slowing down. Finally The Cure is actually not a tropical song. 

so you think that trend is going to go on for another seventeen months?

StarryNight

...So I'm gonna be....(lip syncing)..... WHICH I NEVER DO 

LMAO 

queen:queenga:

Quark
Just now, Jed said:

Most likely yes. Trends usually last years not months. And this song and The Cure are more R&B/Electronic than tropical. 

Just now, Jed said:

gurl I don't think this snippet sounds very tropical anyway. :sweat: More like Mariah-ish rnb.

Maybe wait until we hear the full studio version?

GagzDonkeyD
1 minute ago, StarryNight said:

...So I'm gonna be....(lip syncing)..... WHICH I NEVER DO 

LMAO 

queen:queenga:

:emma:

Just now, E Nigma said:

Most likely yes. Trends usually last years not months. And this song and The Cure are more R&B/Electronic than tropical. 

if the cure isn't tropical I'm heterosexual lol. literally on the critical reception part of the wikipedia page its described as "topically influenced" and "mid-tempo dancehall inspired."

but sure, you're the decider.

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Hearing this song that's very pop, so the movie won't me all country like we thought i am starting to think that to since we still don't know what the cure is from or what for. 

I think the country part will be attached to Bradley Cooper who plays a Country star

Quark
Just now, Jed said:

if the cure isn't tropical I'm heterosexual lol. literally on the critical reception part of the wikipedia page its described as "topically influenced" and "mid-tempo dancehall inspired."

but sure, you're the decider.

Well, it does not fit the definitions of a tropical house song. It is more synthpop/R&B with modern electronic effects like the high pitched vocals.

Just now, E Nigma said:

Well, it does not fit the definitions of a tropical house song. It is more synthpop/R&B with modern electronic effects like the high pitched vocals.

lmao you'll literally say anything to disagree with someone. Can't wait till they kick you off again :D

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Can someone please save it?!?! 

I did for later 

Archived