💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'90s DJ Robert Miles dies at 47

yxi

Featured Posts

Robert-Miles.jpg

DJ Robert Miles, best known for his trance hit Children, has died at the age of 47 after a short illness.

The Italian musician topped the charts in 12 countries with the track, which was first released in 1995 and reached number two in the UK in 1996.

Miles's radio station OpenLab confirmed he died "after a courageous battle with stage four metastatic cancer".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/dj-robert-miles-dead-10391147

AlexanderMagno

:( rest in peace. Sad to know cancer won, yet again. Everyone, keep supporting investigations that battle this disease, whether by studying and investigating yourself or supporting financially.

I really like this song, listen to it quite frequently.

ImpossiblePrincess

RIP

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

:( rest in peace. Sad to know cancer won, yet again. Everyone, keep supporting investigations that battle this disease, whether by studying and investigating yourself or supporting financially.

I really like this song, listen to it quite frequently.

Yeah it is such a terrible disease :(

"Children" brings so much childhood memories to me :kara:

skaxboy

The second CD I ever bought (1st was Spice Girls "Spice") was something called Ultimate Dance Party 1997 and had "Children" on it. It was the very first non vocal dance song I even loved. I probably would have never gotten into Trance music if it weren't for this track, and in turn, I would have never become a raver.  A few years ago an updated remix was released and was so nostalgic. Thank you Robert Miles. 

That J

The song "Children" made me purchase the entire album and I spent many a night with that in the background or in my ears as I slept.  It was/is amazing.  Very sad news...

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

LaLuna

Back in the day, that song was super popular, they would play it on the radio all the time. 

This really makes me sad. 47 is way too young to die.

River

He was one of the artists who shaped and developed my love for music, I will never forget him.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jase

'Children' is one of the greatest records of all time and it takes me back to my childhood. For that, I'll never forget him. RIP.

Arcanum

I remember when I was young I used to sneak to my brother's room and "steal" his CDs overnight. Well, he used to beat the crap out of me but at least I am thankful of this beautiful music that I came across. Robert Miles' Dreamland was an album I enjoyed the most. It really made me admire electronic music. "Fable" & "Children" haunt me till this very day. Definitely one of the greatest early sounds of my childhood. RIP. He brought trance music to the next level. (I remember the album art included angel paintings but I cannot find this pressing online)

Youngsters rejoice.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived