💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is Colby O'Donis now?

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

Honestly, I haven't heard of him at all, what's he doing?
That's all
giphy.gif

Johnny Wayne

Gaga gave him the Lina Morgana treatment after she used him for relevance :giggle:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

drinkmytears

More #1 hits than Ariana, Nicki, One Direction, Selena, Demi, Fifth Harmony combined

venusfly

where did space cowboy go too, and literally every one else that collabed on the fame :toofunny:

FentyGa

This is legit a section on his wiki

2008–09: "Just Dance"[edit]

Colby's first single, "What You Got", featuring Akon, was released on February 26, 2008, and his second single, titled "Don't Turn Back", was released on June 24, 2008. Both singles were released for digital download via iTunes and are featured on his debut album, Colby O. O'Donis was also featured on Lady Gaga's debut single, "Just Dance", earning him a nomination for Best Dance Recording at the 50th Grammy Awards. To date, this has been his most successful single.

In 2009, he and Lady Gaga won Best Dance Recording at the Teen Choice Awards for "Just Dance". He also performed a duet with Brooke Hogan entitled "Hey Yo!" later that year, in addition to his single "I Wanna Touch You" being released to radio. The music video for the latter premiered on July 27, 2009.[14] Also in that year, he was featured in the Akon song "Beautiful".

Lol I guess it's the only good thing he's done

FentyGa
Just now, LG said:

where did space cowboy go too, and literally every one else that collabed on the fame :toofunny:

giphy.gif

ThisGuyTony

His website says that "O'Donis recently has been working in the Film & TV world placing numerous songs all over the big & small screens.

You can hear his voice & his most recent work on numerous TV networks, Commercials and Movie trailers...

At 28 years young, O'Donis is ready to return to the music scene as an artist & continue to build his legacy."

:ladyhaha:

Hilda

ah, one of the first victims of the gaga curse :giggle:

i like cash and my hair to my ass

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Romance Bitch said:

ah, one of the first victims of the gaga curse :giggle:

Maybe that's why Cher didn't collaborate with ha

Spoiler

Florence, you're next trollga.gif

gagu

I don't even remember how he looks like :emma:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

thierryrreiht

In 2013, after what he described as "a 4-year hiatus", Colby O'Donis began working on his second studio album, titled Start Over. He released singles "Lean", "Turn This Night Around", "Come Back", "State of Mind", and "Kiss Those Lips" to promote the album. Although planned for a release date in early 2014, the album is still pending.

:toofunny: I can't

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colby_O'Donis

FentyGa
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

In 2013, after what he described as "a 4-year hiatus", Colby O'Donis began working on his second studio album, titled Start Over. He released singles "Lean", "Turn This Night Around", "Come Back", "State of Mind", and "Kiss Those Lips" to promote the album. Although planned for a release date in early 2014, the album is still pending.

Amazing promo
MR is shook

En_Sabah_Nur

He followed me on twitter a few years ago actually.  I was like oh wow!  :O

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Still pending?!?!?!

:air:

Egypt. W

gag

Collecting royalties from the Just Dance performance at the Superbowl.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived