Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Who's The Best - WTB" [General Conversation Thread]

Maix

Featured Posts

APPLAUSE4YOU

yes, yes of course :D Nice that you found the way to the competetion, you're in!

Thank you! :worship:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMe

Thanks for the invite Maix!

No problem ! :D you're in too ♥

Where do I sign up to join the Graphics Artists? I'd love to display some of my work for ya'll :party:

(Even if it's mind numbingly mediocre compared to everyone else's on here :cry:)

Where do I sign up to join the Graphics Artists? I'd love to display some of my work for ya'll :party:

(Even if it's mind numbingly mediocre compared to everyone else's on here :cry:)

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/47-graphic-artists-information-read-this/

[...] If you wish to become a graphic artist, you must satisfy two requirements:

1. You must have a request thread. You may only have one request thread. Do not create multiple threads in this section.

2. You must be active in posting graphics. Active means you should keep your request thread open by either posting new work and/or completing a request within the last 4 weeks.

If you feel that you meet these requirements, send me a private message requesting to become a graphic artist and include the link to your request thread in the message. If you are a graphic artist and you fail to update your thread frequently, you may be taken off the group.

But you can still enter as regular user ? :P

Okay guys, the request for the trial week has been finished :P

It may be a bit difficult for some of you, but better now as in the actual competetion and points get lost ;)

*Okay guys, SIGN UPS are CLOSED now, as we have enough people now :D

*I will post the TRIAL WEEK in some minutes, I will be the requester for that week.

ChicaSkas

this is a great idea, Maix, I'm sorry I missed your PM until now, I;ve had boatloads of computer issues.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived