💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What skin products do you think Gaga uses?

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit
18 minutes ago, roconnell said:

Haha! Oh phew. Oh thought you were like what the f*uck is wrong with this guy. No, not at all it's just habit, not a big process. Coconut oil is really cheap, lasts forever as is micellar water. A La Roche Posay SPF is more expensive but lasts longer than a month! Every one has their own opinions though, I'm still figuring it out! Aveeno is cheapish I think.

first thing i'm adding to my grocery list :ladyhaha:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

I heard she uses skin products with dragon blood...apparently those are meant for plumping the skin and stopping breakouts?:gaysia:

DeleteMyAccount

I've been using charcoal masks, face treatments and liquid moisturizers from L'oreal and Kiehls. I get all my makeup, beauty products, etc for free because of connections. I'm still looking for the best stuff though..

Bette Davis

CeraVe is a good brand to check out if you want something fairly priced and easy to find (Target, Walmart, etc). I've tried out lots of expensive skincare brands (Aesop, Kiehls, Clinique, Sunday Riley, Tom Ford, Lush, Perricone MD, Murad, etc) some of which I like and use, but I will forever have certain CeraVe products on hand. Their hydrating cleanser is my favorite and I like their SA cleanser for when I need a deep clean. I love their moisturizers too.

Also, natural oils work wonders. Argan, coconut, rosehip seed, sesame, jojoba, marula, olive, maracuya/passionfruit seed and tamanu oils are all amazing.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Puddin

I hope she doesn't use c** cause that dries your face really bad (:classy::stalkga:) but I like to use aveeno, trader joes antioxidant serum, and a ton of sunscreen!!!! I wipe my make off with miscellar water and ponds cold cream and cleanse with any random cleanser I have. I've been wanting to invest in more skincare stuff because my skin has been looking so bad recently. But I think that has to do with waking up super early constantly.

AshIey

I'm working on building a 10 step Asian skincare routine. So far only have 4, oil cleanser, cleanser, sleeping pack, and sunscreen.

As for Gaga, I think she has skin treatments like exfoliant and antioxidant peels done at Epione (yes they do more than fillers there). She's always glowing. 😍

GypsyBabe

I literally own Marc Jacobs' entire cosmetics line because of this bitch. :fthis:  His eyeliners are dope and his twink pop shadows make my eyes look like they are coated in diamonds. His lipstick stays on, and don't even get me started on the luscious foundation and primers. 

So I don't want to learn what her skin care products are because then I will have to go and buy them because I am a girl with a makeup buying problem :rip: 

As for myself, Murad makes awesome products, and a clarisonic is a worthwhile investment. I have really problematic acne prone skin. Everything breaks me out, especially moisturizers, but Murad products have worked wonders. 

⚯͛

SilkSpectre0
5 hours ago, DominicB said:

OH Nnononnononononnno you're good. I've just been looking for methods and products and realized that this whole thing is a real huge process. :ladyhaha:

Keep it simple and as gentle as possible and you can't go far wrong. Cleanse, moisturise, hydrate and repeat

• 2 months later...
lovetrumpshate
On 5/7/2017 at 2:28 AM, GypsyBabe said:

I literally own Marc Jacobs' entire cosmetics line because of this bitch. :fthis:  His eyeliners are dope and his twink pop shadows make my eyes look like they are coated in diamonds. His lipstick stays on, and don't even get me started on the luscious foundation and primers. 

So I don't want to learn what her skin care products are because then I will have to go and buy them because I am a girl with a makeup buying problem :rip: 

As for myself, Murad makes awesome products, and a clarisonic is a worthwhile investment. I have really problematic acne prone skin. Everything breaks me out, especially moisturizers, but Murad products have worked wonders. 

do you know if the foundation is good for sensitive skin? also how long does it last  you?

Archived