💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What skin products do you think Gaga uses?

Kermit

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

whatever it is I bet it costs more than my rent :diane:

Don't visit my profile

Kermit
26 minutes ago, roconnell said:

I use micellar water with a cotton wool pad to cleanse twice a day! It's the best. I have fairly sensitive skin. Had a lot of acne problems when I was younger. It's great. Moisturise with a La Roche Posay SPF moisturiser in the morning and coconut oil at night when I can.

How long have you been using it/how long has it taken to show results?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
1 minute ago, babs said:

Epione-logo.jpg

13 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Epione? :derpga: 

DAMMIT

16640786_1406745546054307_33842168384792

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Roland
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

How long have you been using it/how long has it taken to show results?

I've been using coconut oil for about a year. I honestly think it is really good. I have the type of skin where even some moisturisers that claim to be for sensitive skin irritate me. It's definitely one of the best moisturisers for me and natural (Aveeno works for me too though!). But don't apply coconut oil to your skin in the morning as you won't be protected against the sun. So, an SPF moisturiser in the morning and coconut oil at night. A friend of mine who is up on all this swears by jojoba oil, she says it's the best and her skin is perfect! To be honest for me, it's stress and eating badly that has the worst effect on me these days (Roaccutane ((accutane)) and other acne medication helped me get over acne when I was in college) but this regime definitely keeps my skin feeling great!

Roland
4 minutes ago, roconnell said:

I've been using coconut oil for about a year. I honestly think it is really good. I have the type of skin where even some moisturisers that claim to be for sensitive skin irritate me. It's definitely one of the best moisturisers for me and natural (Aveeno works for me too though!). But don't apply coconut oil to your skin in the morning as you won't be protected against the sun. So, an SPF moisturiser in the morning and coconut oil at night. A friend of mine who is up on all this swears by jojoba oil, she says it's the best and her skin is perfect! To be honest for me, it's stress and eating badly that has the worst effect on me these days (Roaccutane ((accutane)) and other acne medication helped me get over acne when I was in college) but this regime definitely keeps my skin feeling great!

Oh and I cleanse with micellar water for sensitive skin twice a day. It's great :) Don't use coconut oil every night. I'm babbling...

Chris Evans

I wanna know what mask she uses under her eyes + the mask she uses for her entire face

Kermit
9 minutes ago, roconnell said:

3 minutes ago, roconnell said:

Oh and I cleanse with micellar water for sensitive skin twice a day. It's great :) Don't use coconut oil every night. I'm babbling...

hole e shittttttt

:awesome: insects have it so easy. they dont have to worry about this stuff.

Roland
Just now, DominicB said:

hole e shittttttt

I started waffling didn't I? I'm drunk. I'm sorry :blink:

Roland
Just now, roconnell said:

My skin is sh*t btw.

Kermit
Just now, roconnell said:

OH Nnononnononononnno you're good. I've just been looking for methods and products and realized that this whole thing is a real huge process. :ladyhaha:

Roland
Just now, DominicB said:

OH Nnononnononononnno you're good. I've just been looking for methods and products and realized that this whole thing is a real huge process. :ladyhaha:

Haha! Oh phew. Oh thought you were like what the f*uck is wrong with this guy. No, not at all it's just habit, not a big process. Coconut oil is really cheap, lasts forever as is micellar water. A La Roche Posay SPF is more expensive but lasts longer than a month! Every one has their own opinions though, I'm still figuring it out! Aveeno is cheapish I think.

Archived