💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reveal title of new album in September

Dawson

Featured Posts

Eulonzo

With no date on VMA day, will she attend and announce the album title there?

2u5gdgh.gif

Not sure. :ohno:

*Do you guys think it's a good idea to announce it at the VMAs or no?

*I think it's somewhat of a good idea, but people would give her **** for doing it for the 2nd time.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

Dawson

Why do I feel like it's too soon? :eek:

probably just me but it feels like this 'break from the spotlight' never happened :toofunny:

boysboysboys

With no date on VMA day, will she attend and announce the album title there?

2u5gdgh.gif

I thought about that.

it seems a real possibility now that she'll attend.

*I think it's somewhat of a good idea, but people would give her **** for doing it for the 2nd time.

Why should they give her flack about it? There's no reason for her not to divulge.

Edited by boysboysboys

Eulonzo

Why should they give her flack about it? There's no reason for her not to.

Because she did it in 2010 VMA's, and people would be like "Again?". I'm kinda all for it, but lol idk

Darcklighter22

Why do I feel like it's too soon? :eek:

most likely is and she's pulling another BTW early hype thing...totally wishing i'm wrong but until september and or we get more info that's kinda how i'm seeing it

Valentino

Hype is goooood. Overhype is goooood.

Fusel

most likely is and she's pulling another BTW early hype thing...totally wishing i'm wrong but until september and or we get more info that's kinda how i'm seeing it

I guess you could be right, but it doesn't have to be, it could be like this, too:

August: 1st single

September: more and more info coming out like title, release date & cover etc

November: album's release

I think she really should have the album out before December, otherwise the hype turns to overhype

Edited by Fusel

Darcklighter22

I guess you could be right, but it doesn't have to be, it could be like this, too:

August: 1st single

September: more and more info coming out like title, release date & cover etc

November: album's release

I think she really should have the album out before December, otherwise the hype turns to overhype

I totally agree! if it comes out relatively like this then it's all good but if not having announced it now will most likely end up turning into overhype

Mariano

It will be cool if The Album come 2 weeks before christmas . August the first single then November the second Single and December the full album :)

Fusel

I totally agree! if it comes out relatively like this then it's all good but if not having announced it now will most likely end up turning into overhype

I guess we'll have to wait and see :)

musicmonster

Already?! I guess it's been over a year, but it seems like we've had BTW the album for less time than we had BTW the hype...lol. Still feels like a new album to me! Though I doubt it will by the time the new record drops next year soon...

Slayer

probably just me but it feels like this 'break from the spotlight' never happened

She never worded it like that. She said she's not going to be talking to the press or doing TV interviews for a long time. And so far, she hasn't. The break from the press could still continue if she announces her album title on Twitter or at an award ceremony.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!