💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to reveal title of new album in September

Dawson

Featured Posts

whiteboi1327

This ain't just some "celebrity" we're talking about here. It's Lady Gaga.

The sooner ya'll realize what we have on our hands here, the better. :coffee:

lol wowsers!! You are so right!

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• whiteboi1327

• MelbHawker

• Valentino

GagaRunTheWorld

they would not change a date for one celebrity.

last year they added category for best video with message just because of Born This Way :>

I honestly hope all the rumours are wrong about the album and the theme is completely unexpected.

What does everyone think this album is called again? Element of ***?

Kermit the frog

I can't even imagine what her new single will sound like :duck:

I'm sure it won't be a simple dance/techno beat omg... I hope it ****ing ****s, otherwise I'm gonna cry :emo:

Valentino

I honestly hope all the rumours are wrong about the album and the theme is completely unexpected.

What does everyone think this album is called again? Element of ***?

The Fame Kingdom. :coffee:

whiteboi1327

I can't even imagine what her new single will sound like :duck:

I'm sure it won't be a simple dance/techno beat omg... I hope it ****ing ****s, otherwise I'm gonna cry :emo:

psyduck!!!!!

Darcklighter22

hmm I went from not being really excited and hyped to totally hyped just from reading each page of this thread :sweat: but i'm torn first I think hmm well if she wanted a quiet release it'd be like a week before she'd mention it but a couple months?! but then a few things come to mind today is "Dot's"twitter birthday ironically gaga makes such a bold announcement. And then thinking the album could be more or less farther in the works then we think if Vincent sliped up the other day and almost said "the album is coming verry soon" so possibly it'l actually be closer to finished around september? at least a single before the end of the year?

Valentino

u shall never know ;)

I'll take that as a yes. :hehe:

Listen :giggle: lol This is not a Taylor Swift we're talking about, or a Misses Marchioness Priestess Madam Mistress Viscountess Dame Countess Empress Goddess Duchess Queen Lady Katheryn von Perry de la Hudson del Brand we're talking about...this is not even a Britney Spears we're talking about. Gaga is on a "Madonna in her prime" level. If Gaga need the VMAs to change the date to accommodate her schedule, it shall be done. :hehe:

Techydude

With no date on VMA day, will she attend and announce the album title there?

2u5gdgh.gif

Myself

Omg...wasn't the two numbers that were supposedly written on Gaga's lipstick in the TEOG cover '6' and '8'? Today is 6/8. :eek: