💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Halsey announces arena tour

venusfly

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian
1 minute ago, LG said:

Because nobody outside of fanbases actually buy albums anymore... it was her debut, everyone streamed it, and the streaming figures are actually very impressive considering they have no hits inflating them like Zara Larsson did with her album.

Streaming is basically a free way to listen to music. Streams don't always translate to concerts.

I stream a lot of artists that I have no interest in seeing live, and I go to a lot of concerts.

No one from the general public really knows Ashley for who she is. You would have to mention Closer for people to understand who she is. She has a very strong, online fan base. They can sell out theaters I'm sure, but arenas with close to 20k people? That's a stretch. 

venusfly
3 minutes ago, LDR said:

Streaming is basically a free way to listen to music. Streams don't always translate to concerts.

I stream a lot of artists that I have no interest in seeing live, and I go to a lot of concerts.

No one from the general public really knows Ashley for who she is. You would have to mention Closer for people to understand who she is. She has a very strong, online fan base. They can sell out theaters I'm sure, but arenas with close to 20k people? That's a stretch. 

I agree that streaming doesn't translate into a want of seeing them live too, but I think her fanbase is too large for theatres now. Theatres at a large scale usually only hold like 2k people, the dates on here are mostly small arenas with ~10k seats and if they don't sell out most arenas just adjust the room to have a lower amount of seats, they did that for a lot of Artrave dates.

While I don't think she could sell out regular arenas she's certainly too large for theatres now. She also did sell out MSG with 20k attendance with no hit

OBEY

idk how she'll fill the bell center in montreal tbh :oprah: 

venusfly
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

idk how she'll fill the bell center in montreal tbh :oprah: 

The arena is customisable down to 5k seats so we'll see how many they put in :chica:

WildAmerican

I literally don't know any songs by her except Closer.... She serving arenas?

Dorothy Gale

If Iggy couldn't do it, how can Halsey? 

Archived