💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dutch attendees at JWT

Jarvin

Featured Posts

Jarvin

Any other dutch people who simply can't wait???

I'm visiting antwerp first and then I'll probably head straight to Amsterdam.. anyone planning to camp out too?

Mr Ricky

Im going to the Amsterdam one, but I have CTM tickets. So camping won't be available, although we can join early but not stand in line yet.! 

Crossfit

Jarvin
11 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Im going to the Amsterdam one, but I have CTM tickets. So camping won't be available, although we can join early but not stand in line yet.! 

I agree with you, i got CTM too... just seems like fun to meet up early.

I must admit that the getting there early really ads up to the experience... i always love bonding with everyone over the course of these long long cold-ass hours haha

Mr Ricky
Just now, Jarvin said:

I must admit that the getting there early really ads up to the experience... i always love bonding with everyone over the course of these long long cold-ass hours haha

I swear, I'm hoping for a sunny AF weather. :giveup: Last times, we only had rain :giveup:  If you have instagram, give me a follow, I'll follow back. In case we meet up in line! :music:

Crossfit

Jarvin

Last time i  had the Little Monster Zone package, i remember everyone standing in the rain while me and like 30 others were relaxing under a roof, smoking some cigarettes. I felt so bad for everyone hahaha

Lets pray for decent weather!

14 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Jarvin said:

Last time i  had the Little Monster Zone package, i remember everyone standing in the rain while me and like 30 others were relaxing under a roof, smoking some cigarettes. I felt so bad for everyone hahaha

Lets pray for decent weather!

Are you Italian boy? :music:

Last time I had standing tickets. I had a black hat on, took a picture with: 

Crossfit

Not The Real Gaga

I will be there (Amsterdam) as well, but I've TUB Package :sweat:

:wub:

Schwerk

I'll definiately be there but it's not like I can't wait haha, cause I have so much to do before then ;)

I don't feel like camping at all tbh but we'll see. I have friends from Denmark and the US staying with me. Can't wait to party with them and my Dutch monster friends.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

YCHofficial
1 hour ago, Mr Ricky said:

Are you Italian boy? :music:

Last time I had standing tickets. I had a black hat on, took a picture with: 

I remember this exact moment :emma:

YCHofficial
13 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I'll definiately be there but it's not like I can't wait haha, cause I have so much to do before then ;)

I don't feel like camping at all tbh but we'll see. I have friends from Denmark and the US staying with me. Can't wait to party with them and my Dutch monster friends.

What crazy hairstyle will you be having this time :giggle::giggle:

Schwerk
6 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

What crazy hairstyle will you be having this time :giggle::giggle:

I've retired those...I think...I'm crazy in general so who knows what my hair will look like :)

YCHofficial
12 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I've retired those...I think...I'm crazy in general so who knows what my hair will look like :)

Make sure shownieuws comes to the Ziggo Dome :giggle::giggle:

Schwerk
Just now, YCHofficial said:

Make sure shownieuws comes to the Ziggo Dome :giggle::giggle:

I can tell you that's not gonna happen, we don't cover international artists anymore. 

Archived