đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cher Getting BBMA Icon Award

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

Snow

So where are the she's soooo old horrible granma dinosaur blaah blaah comments? Just asking ;)

But no gz Cher! Truly truly deserved & a true legend!

HausofLenis

an iconic legend performing an iconic song teaching the girls once again how to lipsync and use autotune:lolly:

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, HausofLenis said:

an iconic legend performing an iconic song teaching the girls once again how to lipsync and use autotune:lolly:

Cher has plenty of talent and displayed for decades that she doesn't need autotune or lipsynching. At 70 years old I think she has permission to occasionally rely on prerecorded vocals to still serve high-energy performances. She can still outsing most of today's pop acts.

HausofLenis
2 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Cher has plenty of talent and displayed for decades that she doesn't need autotune or lipsynching. At 70 years old I think she has permission to occasionally rely on prerecorded vocals to still serve high-energy performances. She can still outsing most of today's pop acts.

I'm not saying she needs autotune, I'm saying she started that trend (vocoder) with that song (that's why she used to lipsync it) 

drinkmytears
Just now, HausofLenis said:

I'm not saying she needs autotune, I'm saying she started that trend (vocoder) with that song (that's why she used to lipsync it) 

Ah! Misread. Yes that's tea

Economy
On 2017-05-03 at 8:51 PM, Red said:

If it took 70 years for Cher aka the Queen of Pop to win this, I don't think the odds of Gaga getting one next year are great

It took Madonna 30 years to play Super Bowl... it took Gaga... :reductive: 

Anderson123

Congrats to the legend, love her so much. When is she going to work on a new album though ? It's been almost 4 years since Closer To The Truth and I'm craving some new Cher.

Archived