💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Xtina Teases New Music Video/Working With Sia

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

Damon

lately i've been boping to just a fool and your body, i'm ready for more :music:

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER
33 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

Watch her release another Lotus-sized mess on 2020 :nails:

you said this on atrl and it wasn't funny there either :nails:

TropicOfCANCER
17 minutes ago, Bear said:

Someone arrest Sia please :madge: She's amazing but she takes away so much diversity. Everyone wants to work with her, and so many songwriters want to be her. :madge:

OT: Can't wait to hear new Xtina though!

exuse me, but xtina literally was the first person in the pop world to work with Sia. Bionic has 4 tracks that sia cowrote. That collab happened because xtina was a fan of sia's zero 7 music and called her up personally. Sia has xtina to thank for being a pop star. :whitney:

Bear
20 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

exuse me, but xtina literally was the first person in the pop world to work with Sia. Bionic has 4 tracks that sia cowrote. That collab happened because xtina was a fan of sia's zero 7 music and called her up personally. Sia has xtina to thank for being a pop star. :whitney:

I know, Xtina was smart but now everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon and she's everywhere :cryga: 

Zombie
34 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Is this supossed to impress us?

TropicOfCANCER
42 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Is this supossed to impress us?

Yes. Xtina doesn't get enough credit for what she contributed to music. Everyone and their mother has worked with sia and that's all because of xtina. You're dismissed.

Zombie
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Yes. Xtina doesn't get enough credit for what she contributed to music. Everyone and their mother has worked with sia and that's all because of xtina. You're dismissed.

Is not like anyone remember her work with Xtuna, more like Everyone worked with SIA since Titanium, you are welcome.

Decodekid

Yaaas cheap thrills is never leaving The Hot 100 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

TropicOfCANCER
4 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Is not like anyone remember her work with Xtuna, more like Everyone worked with SIA since Titanium, you are welcome.

Yes, because the average person can name a single sia-written pop song anyway. Why are you bothered? 

I'll continue sharing relevant facts, while please, continue sharing your opinion no one asked for.

Monster2015

Yas glad sia and Christina are back together! Their ballads are just SO ****ING GOOD. I still bop to I am 

Ooolong

That raspy riff at the end of the video. :giveup: 

WRECK MY THRUSSY, CHRISTINA. :giveup: 

The actual queen of pop. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

RAMROD

Xtine was one the earliest adopter of Sia's sound in one song for Bionic before it was cool, so I hope this time I hope this will do well for her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

joemayzzin

always been a fan of her's, excited to hear what she has next! 

PopBitch

Laziest pop star on the planet.    She hasn't toured in like a decade.     

Archived