šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Daddyofive LOSES CUSTODY of Cody & Emma over youtube pranks

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Sakrai

Finally!! I'm really happy about this.
I've been hoping for this for such a long time. I remember the first time I ran into their videos, I was shocked and really angry about the things that guy did for views. In my personal opinion losing custody is nowhere near what he really deservesĀ :madge:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Rat Boy

Good!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Ryusei

If you want a very very explicit video of what happened watch sylvibot's 97 minute video. It's really hard to watch but it really shows a lot of the sh*t that went down

Musery

Bebe

Oh my gosh... I just saw a couple of videos like this:

It's really shocking and so sad... I'm glad they don't have custody now, hopefully they are in a safer environment now.

berlinforme
2 hours ago, ComeToJoe said:

You know it makes me sick..before this got around and blew up, these people had a FOLLOWING of subs where they do this SH*T and actually get complimented on the video..were they BLIND?Ā 

god..Im glad this got into the light, and those children finally can have some peace tbh.

Then again .. I'd imagine a majority of their demographic audience were mostly younger..

This is what I think of so many "prank" channels! Some are a bit mean and funny, yeah, but there are many who are just meant to piss people off and ruin their day. Ā And then I wonder which childish asshole finds this funny?Ā :oprah:

Rudz Xinc

Yeah, it's a prank and fun for them except Cody and Emma

The parents are stupid and the big brothers are mentally psycho, they only care about views

Of course they say the kids (except Cody and Emma) love it, and cannot wait to make more videos when they are not the victim here

I can't believe Emma got slap so hard and all they say was it's just a prank, it broke my heart

Glad it ended this way, hope they find a better family for Cody and Emma

Look at those clowns

gagu

It doesn't even matter if it was acted out or not, imho it's just wrong to postĀ these things. Ā  Ā  Ā 

And he felt a hero after he got millions of views on videos 'pranking' his children?Ā :madge:

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

RAMROD

This is another example of "just because you spawn these kids doesn't mean you can do anything with them"

I hope these kids will able to cope and heal as time goes. And get a better sanctuary til they reach adulthood.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Panchecco

the fact that he's still trying to say that what he did was for entertainment purposes and "for fun" is absurd

Ā 

Archived