Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Liam Payne and Cheryl announce their baby's name

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Hennywise

His brother will be named OtterĀ :ladyhaha:

LetsGetHigh

Bear Payne is kind of cute tbh. But the kid's name is not your entity, Liam and Cheryl. He will have his own life. :rip:

Yuuri
7 minutes ago, Aries Zoloft said:

His brother will be named OtterĀ :ladyhaha:

Bear, Otter, and Twink Payne? When will Gaga?:ladyhaha:

Red

Do these assholes thinkĀ of their children for a second before doing these dumb ****? Or they do not give a **** about their toy children that only serve to bring them to the spotlight? :madge:Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

River

Woof:v:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Haroon

Bear is kinda cute :toofunny:Ā I mean imagine all the nicknames when he's growing up:

- Teddybear
- Panda bear
- Polar bear
- etc

They're so adorable :flutter:

5 hours ago, HighwayLover said:

It's like British slang "yo I'm in bareĀ pain!"

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING :sharon:

StrawberryBlond
20 hours ago, Seeka said:

It's not that bad. I mean, they could've named their child Blueberry, Gun, or literally a million other things.

They could've named their child Salmon.

Salmon is pretty bad.

But Bear is rather tame. Not completely normal, but tame.

How is it not that bad? Not only is the name something you'd just use for a silly nickname, but paired with Payne, it sounds like "bear pain." As in, someone who can withstand pain. Like, you don't think that sounds hilarious and could get a kid picked on?

19 hours ago, jinko said:

Why can't they name it Window? Or Back? Or Self-Inflicted?

A DailyMail commenter said "they could have named him Abdominal." That was my favourite!

19 hours ago, Red said:

Do these assholes thinkĀ of their children for a second before doing these dumb ****? Or they do not give a **** about their toy children that only serve to bring them to the spotlight? :madge:Ā 

This. Cheryl's apparently said recently that she wants this child to have a normal upbringing and not be spoiled. With that in mind, does she plan on sending him to a state school? Because with a name like Bear Payne and being the kid of famous parents, he's going to be a prime target for bullying. At least in a posh private school that might have some kids with weird names and some kids of celebrities attending, the chance for bullying might be lower. But this poor kid's going to want to be down the courts changing his name at the first possible opportunity if he's to live a normal existence. I genuinely thought he'd have a normal name considering that his parents have normal names and both of them claim to be down-to-earth and normal. But they showed themselves up as being just as vapid as all the other celebrities out there who make bad name choices. No wonder they wanted to keep this name a secret initially. They're maybe regretting it already.

14 hours ago, Haroon said:

Bear is kinda cute :toofunny:Ā I mean imagine all the nicknames when he's growing up:

- Teddybear
- Panda bear
- Polar bear
- etc

They're so adorable :flutter:

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING :sharon:

I think those pet names are nauseating, but each to their own. Yeah, sure, those are the nicknames his parents and family will give him. Which will be cute when he's a kid but he's going to really resent those names when he gets older. Then kids in the playground will start to use these names in a mean way, particularly if he grows up to be overweight.

Pardon my inappropriateness here but...Bear Payne sounds like the name of a gay p*rn star. Because he can bear any kind of pain, get it? At best, it sounds like the name of a crime-fighting vigilante (as someone said when Brangelina named their boy twin Knox Leon). It just sounds like a made-up stage name that people either find cool or hilarious. And I think, judging by reception from the public so far, they're going with hilarious.

AshIey
21 hours ago, Red said:

Do these assholes thinkĀ of their children for a second before doing these dumb ****? Or they do not give a **** about their toy children that only serve to bring them to the spotlight? Ā 

I think it's because a lot of celebrities are narcissists, and they in turn view their children as cute accessories, so they give them some wacky names. There's nothing wrong with unique names but when it's the name of an animal or inanimate objects it's just too much.

Haroon
4 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think those pet names are nauseating, but each to their own. Yeah, sure, those are the nicknames his parents and family will give him. Which will be cute when he's a kid but he's going to really resent those names when he gets older. Then kids in the playground will start to use these names in a mean way, particularly if he grows up to be overweight.

Pardon my inappropriateness here but...Bear Payne sounds like the name of a gay p*rn star. Because he can bear any kind of pain, get it? At best, it sounds like the name of a crime-fighting vigilante (as someone said when Brangelina named their boy twin Knox Leon). It just sounds like a made-up stage name that people either find cool or hilarious. And I think, judging by reception from the public so far, they're going with hilarious.

Well we don't know that at all :laughga:Ā Let him cross that bridge if he gets there :tongue:Ā It's just a name at the end of the day, people get over it and move on. Kids in the playground will be mean regardless, if it's not for your name it will be for something else :shrug:

Slayer

I don't mind Bear as a name, it's pretty cool, but it doesn't go with Payne whatsoever. Payne is just a horrible name to begin with.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived