N

K

Y

O

U

At least someone here has a brain :saladga: I love her but I'm no fool

10 hours ago, monsterdino said:

sis everything u said in the spioiler....we been knew 

as you said, not everyone functions properly when bey is mentioned smh. just wanted it said.  :hug:

be kind guys

heygirl
10 hours ago, Jed said:

actually the one critique you made that's kind of offensive is the black women comment. She inspires more than just black women, plenty of black gays look up to her more than they do gaga (even the formation video has an effeminate man doing the voice over) and in the All Night video there are multiple gay couples. I think it's kind of short sited to criticize someone for not touching on every single social issue they can. Gaga in fact was criticized for complaining about a Joanne review by shielding herself behind her Trayvon Martin tributes. Moreover Gaga got slack for politicizing the Pulse events. However when it came to the superbowl she was political but for who? just the gays. Why couldn't Gaga have been more political for people besides just singing Born This Way?

10 hours ago, Jed said:

Gaga's management is just as genius if you wanna go by these standards.

For Born This Way Gaga basically made a profit off championing the disenfranchised.

Lady-Gaga-Immigrant-Chrome.jpg

So now that it's 2017 and immigration is more important than ever why do you think Gaga didn't bring THIS to the superbowl? Any criticism you have for beyonce could be changed to criticize Gaga but so many of you never do that

1. someone else said it too, let's not pretend gaga's overall career isn't partially based on being an activist for HUMAN rights... 

2. Beyonce is nowhere near as close to Gaga as empowering all ethnicities. She writes music about self-loving (basically what whole Born This Way album is about) and black women. (Lyrics from Born this way she performed at the superbowl: You're black, white, beige, chola descent, You're Lebanese, you're Orient.) but what beyonce does is very brave and important, and her writers are slowly but steadily making her music more and more about empowering black people. 

3. Say what you want, but everyone knows what pop culture goes through whenever Beyonce announces anything, that be album or twins, everyone goes bezerk. None of Gaga's album shave had so much excitement around them, and I think that's partially what makes the critics so overly kind about everything beyonce. They have a subconscious loving for her BECAUSE of what the gp say of her. 

4. Don't say Gaga isn't political... she was with hillary clinton at her rally and had every fkn post on her instagram and twitter about Voting, clearly wanting everyone to vote, obviously making her politically active. I know beyonce was with hillary at some point too but not half as much as gaga. 

5. That immigrant photo of gaga is only known in the fanbase and that is the only topic i can think of she hasn't spoken out a lot about. she didn't even mention it in born this way song, and i think that's why she didn't say anything about it in the superbowl. she would have had to make a speech, and she wanted her superbowl performance to be very subtle about its political message.

Spoiler

what Joanne interview Trayvon Martin thing are you talking about

i love beyonce but for what she is... she's so overrated

be kind guys

VTV

When will ARTPOP :giveup: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

TimisaMonster

$300 for THAT.... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheJackMonster

Do people just buy these things for the sake of spending money or what? aside from the vinyl what ar e you going to do with a $300 book full of pictures of another human being and some recording equipment tbh 

VTV
5 hours ago, BehindTheAura said:

Do people just buy these things for the sake of spending money or what? aside from the vinyl what ar e you going to do with a $300 book full of pictures of another human being and some recording equipment tbh 

Wow. Ur reality game is strong :emma: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Lona Delery

300$ is way too much for a book and the vinyl

100-150$ wouldve been okay

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

johnpe

Overpriced? Do you know how expensive it is to print 600 colored pages with Hd photos and hard covers? Lol. My alexander mcqueen book is 50 pages and is $100. It is a collectors item and is worth its price

MAKE IT WORK

The Fame Joanne

300!!!!!!! $ for a book and a venyl? Is she mad? That box isn't even worth 100$

Damon

love you bet but i aint spending 300 on that

maybe the vinyl yes, it looks so good

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived