LittleHooker

Featured Posts

venusfly

praying 4 anyone who would pay $300 to see pictures of a celebrity

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleHooker

live footage of Beyonce watching the orders coming in for her $300 book and vinyl:

tenor.gif

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Way too much money, that is ridiculous. Is she/her people really that out of touch? I know merch is always expensive but holy hell... It looks really cool though. 

"600-page hardcover book boasting hundreds of never-before-seen photos from the making of Lemonade"

That's not really ridiculous. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Stephen
Just now, FATCAT said:

"600-page hardcover book boasting hundreds of never-before-seen photos from the making of Lemonade"

That's not really ridiculous. 

I think it is. Maybe you are more well off than me? :laughga: I would price it like $200 tbh even that's a lot :rip: maybe I'm just poor :emma:  But I feel bad for all the B hives that can't afford this. I'd be so disappointed if Gaga charged that much.

LittleHooker

Do you guys remember last year when Apple sold their design book, 450 pages for $299.99. 

People are willing to spend cash.

Thomas P

**** it I'm biying

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LittleHooker
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

damn the vinyl is so damn pretty!

it is being sold separately :derpga: so pretty though. It is exactly what I was expecting when I imagined a vinyl pressing. 

Red

Lemonade, the profit that keeps on profitting 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LittleHooker
Just now, Thomas P said:

**** it I'm biying

I'm considering :ladyhaha:

That J
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's a collectors edition, it's not for the average layman. But yes, collectors tend to pull their money for stuff like this.

Exactly.  I'm not a fan and I'm still possibly buying this just to sell it in the future for an obscene rate.  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

I think it is. Maybe you are more well off than me? :laughga: I would price it like $200 tbh even that's a lot :rip: maybe I'm just poor :emma:  But I feel bad for all the B hives that can't afford this. I'd be so disappointed if Gaga charged that much.

I definitely can't afford it, but it's closer to $270 if you remove the vinyl, and it is a collectors item, so things like this are always higher priced. It's expensive, no doubt, but not unrealistic in this market.

Purr more, hiss less.

LittleHooker
13 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I'm still craving for TFM's Super Deluxe edition :giveup:

41PSdr19b+L._SY355_.jpg

I bought the deluxe edition of eBay a couple of years ago, don't judge me :cryga:

FATCAT
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Exactly.  I'm not a fan and I'm still possibly buying this just to sell it in the future for an obscene rate.  😉

I only want that vinyl :giveup:

Pre-ordering it asap

Purr more, hiss less.

monsterdino
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Lemonade, the profit that keeps on profitting 

she's actually kind of genius tbh...she didn't release it on all platforms at once, so those who buy only vinyls were forced to stream it or buy it on itunes at the time and now they will buy it on vinyl too

Archived