Katy Perry at Met Gala afterparty

yxi

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
14 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

Looks like something Rihanna would wear, no shade meant tho. I like it!

I totally imagined Rihanna in it when I saw it too :laughga: But yeah same I like it as well :yay:

TSUNAMI
15 hours ago, Derpplause said:

inb4 the mess :giggle: 

serving 

giphy.gif

THIS

skaxboy

I love the cape! This look would have slayed had the body suit been in a latex material or even pleather. It looks a bit ill fitting but if it were skin tight I would be here for it 

BloodyJudas

Feels like she's either  sold her soul to the devil or got replaced by another Illuminati mini-me. I don't know what to think any more. She wants to be a Sasha Fierce but it's not even her ARTPOP era.

GagaMyBlood95

I actually like this. I mean, it's totally not her thing to wear, but it kinda fits with the hair and all

bitchimtrying
On 5/2/2017 at 4:51 PM, Rabbit Heart said:

She's having Britney 2007!

She's not having a Britney 2007,because Britney actually dealt with mental and/or drug issues, what this is is damage control. Everything started to change when she got criticism for her Britney comments and now she's trying to emulate what Britney went through. 

GypsyBabe

All I have to say is that there is/has always been something totally inauthentic about her. :lolly:

⚯͛

Rabbit Heart
2 hours ago, bitchimtrying said:

She's not having a Britney 2007,because Britney actually dealt with mental and/or drug issues, what this is is damage control. Everything started to change when she got criticism for her Britney comments and now she's trying to emulate what Britney went through. 

Agree! She is so fake I can't even :x It's sad to even think she has fans at all... bratz bratz and more bratz :x 

Fernster7
On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Rabbit Heart said:

She's having Britney 2007! I dislike her very much so this all mess is so fun to watch for me since she never deserved any fame at all, she has no talents, she's a typical example that anyone who looks cute and has decent body can be sold if backed up by big marketing! 

The main problem I see is that her fans grew up and GP god fed up with her and saw she really has nothing to offer. It was fun going after Gaga over and over again and use her name to sell herself, now Gaga is recognized artist/musician/singer by GP and she can't go for her over and over again. 

Tbh she and her fans deserved this  for what they've put Gaga and us through back in ARTPOP days! Karma really is a bitch! <3 

Please remind me what the hell Katy did to Gaga in the ARTPOP era? And whatever her fans did is not her fault and that's like wishing bad stuff to happen to Gaga just because a big part of the LMs are trash.

A lot of people in this thread are like 5 years old omg, the Katy hate is getting out of hand and it's disgusting.

I think she looks great and it's the only outfit that's it's not tragic like her red carpet and performance ones.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Rabbit Heart
5 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

Please remind me what the hell Katy did to Gaga in the ARTPOP era? And whatever her fans did is not her fault and that's like wishing bad stuff to happen to Gaga just because a big part of the LMs are trash.

A lot of people in this thread are like 5 years old omg, the Katy hate is getting out of hand and it's disgusting.

I think she looks great and it's the only outfit that's it's not tragic like her red carpet and performance ones.

Idk if you've been around since 2009, if you were you'd know some things. I don't have enough time to get you through all **** Katy and her team tried with Gaga! 

Fernster7
6 hours ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Idk if you've been around since 2009, if you were you'd know some things. I don't have enough time to get you through all **** Katy and her team tried with Gaga! 

No I haven't. But if you're talking about the shady tweets let me remind you that Gaga's been shady sometimes too. And about the Applause/Roar mess Gaga was the one that rush released her single probably thinking she was going to overshadow Katy's and it backfired, and it wasn't even like Roar was #1 and Applause #2 there were other songs above her too.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Rabbit Heart
1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

No I haven't. But if you're talking about the shady tweets let me remind you that Gaga's been shady sometimes too. And about the Applause/Roar mess Gaga was the one that rush released her single probably thinking she was going to overshadow Katy's and it backfired, and it wasn't even like Roar was #1 and Applause #2 there were other songs above her too.

Than go back in time and talk to me again! Perry's team waited for Gaga to release her dates (single/album announcement) back in 2013,and than made plans for their business! This whole thing dates back to TFM and Alejandro! Even before... Katy always was and will be envious towards Gaga, our girl's got talent she doesn't. 

Archived