💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry at Met Gala afterparty

yxi

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Why is she trying so hard to be cool tho :saladga:

Like she paid two people to stand beside her to make it seem like she has friends/an entourage :sharon:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Laceface
42 minutes ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

Again?

gallery-1465572778-gettyimages-94171111.

Haha I came here to post this!

synched

Wow she's completely copying The Fame Era Gaga right now.

It's so obvious it's embarrassing tbh. And it looks like a very cheap version too

Am i the only one who thinks that she's trying to create a sense of mystery around her by acting out and doing stuff like this? It reminds me of what Gags did back in the day when she first came out. No one could figure out what her deal was and everybody was so interested in her. But not this tho...

retroglamx

I don't know how I feel about everyone going Gaga while Gaga is not there.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

babyboo

um.. is that her friends or..?

for some reason i imagine her going dancing and her entourage keeps following her bumping around in the crowded dancefloor :laughga:

weed

There's just something I don't like about it...

i think the jacket doesn't go so well w the outfit idk

LittleHooker
1 hour ago, LGQOP said:

Is it me or does she looks very aged? 

It's you. I think she looks hot :gaycat::hug:

Rabbit Heart

She's having Britney 2007! I dislike her very much so this all mess is so fun to watch for me since she never deserved any fame at all, she has no talents, she's a typical example that anyone who looks cute and has decent body can be sold if backed up by big marketing! 

The main problem I see is that her fans grew up and GP god fed up with her and saw she really has nothing to offer. It was fun going after Gaga over and over again and use her name to sell herself, now Gaga is recognized artist/musician/singer by GP and she can't go for her over and over again. 

Tbh she and her fans deserved this  for what they've put Gaga and us through back in ARTPOP days! Karma really is a bitch! <3 

Alligator Blood
2 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

She's having Britney 2007! I dislike her very much so this all mess is so fun to watch for me since she never deserved any fame at all, she has no talents, she's a typical example that anyone who looks cute and has decent body can be sold if backed up by big marketing! 

The main problem I see is that her fans grew up and GP god fed up with her and saw she really has nothing to offer. It was fun going after Gaga over and over again and use her name to sell herself, now Gaga is recognized artist/musician/singer by GP and she can't go for her over and over again. 

Tbh she and her fans deserved this  for what they've put Gaga and us through back in ARTPOP days! Karma really is a bitch! <3 

:reductive:

Cuntyanne

Did anyone notice her headpiece saying Witness in the red carpet look?

heygirl
11 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK :tony:

be kind guys

heygirl
2 minutes ago, Cuntyanne said:

Did anyone notice her headpiece saying Witness in the red carpet look?

tried to read it but to me it was illegible.

Spoiler

KP4 title confirmed 666 Illuminati Beyonce is the devil and jay z is the illuminati leader confirmed

be kind guys

Qualle1

I really like this style. She looks very good.

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Archived