đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ: Katy Perry rocks ugly outfit by Jew-bashing designer

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

John Slayne

wow this era is the worse downfall of a pop star I've ever seen :air: I kinda feel bad tbh even tho I'm not her fan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
2 hours ago, John Slayne said:

wow this era is the worse downfall of a pop star I've ever seen :air: I kinda feel bad tbh even tho I'm not her fan

Really? ARTPOP's downfall was so iconic that it's now referred to as having your 'AP era' and well...Bionic?  :sweat:

OT: Love the look. Not a fan of the "Witness" but she was one of the best of the night.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

John Slayne
3 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Really? ARTPOP's downfall was so iconic that it's now referred to as having your 'AP era' and well...Bionic?  :sweat:

OT: Love the look. Not a fan of the "Witness" but she was one of the best of the night.  

to be honest she's flopping way harder than ARTPOP singles... and the press is pretty bad too, basically even her hardcore fans abandoned her/grew up

but who knows, maybe things will turn around for her

giphy.gif

Katharine Hepburn

This is the end - hold your breath and count to 10

xoxo Joanne

Katharine Hepburn
6 hours ago, bobbby said:

Nobody asked, but of these reasons I'm only mad about 3-5. I personally hate Taylor Swift, and I feel like that actually didn't hurt Katy at all. I think people kind of were into that feud and Taylor doing Bad Blood made her look like the petty one.

Also people being annoyed about that Britney comment is literally so annoying. How many people who bash her said out loud "if britney can make it through 2007, I can make it through this." Like, it's just a part of pop culture that people will continue to channel. Britney made her comeback, sure people shouldn't pick on her relentlessly for it but it's not like jokes about that should be off limits in any way imo. 

That said, I've been trashing Katy all week. 

Britney has bipolar which she'll have for the rest of her life and has to take medication for :awkney: I don't think someone's health should be mocked so publicly

xoxo Joanne

bobbby
57 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

Britney has bipolar which she'll have for the rest of her life and has to take medication for :awkney: I don't think someone's health should be mocked so publicly

I guess agree to disagree to an extent. Should people bully her or repeatedly bring it up to her, absolutely not. But it was a tremendous moment in pop culture that was all people talked about for weeks for better or worse, I just don't think it's off limits for pop culture discourse. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Zazekina
22 hours ago, Dorothy Gale said:

2017 isn't her year. Britney's curse must've worked. broomfloating.gif

6f2c4bdb58aeb5427978688e013eca2c.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Archived